If true, Noel to Hoyas | Syracusefan.com

If true, Noel to Hoyas

Flacusian

All Conference
It is a plus for more minutes for Rak, Baye, and DC2. It virtually eliminates any chance of ill feelings regarding minutes and in the big scheme of things is likely the best situation for the development of Rac and DC2 both of whom it would seem are postured to help us out as a program for more than just 40 games.

There can be no doubt it would be phenomenal to have Noel in the fold but I am very excited about the teams future with the personel we have RIGHT NOW. I think Rak is going to have a fantastic year and DC2 brings something to the team that we will appreciate more than most people can even imagine at this juncture. Rebounds... check, a center with a back to the basket game... check, a dominating physical presence down low... check, a post up option on offense... check.

And also coming to a domed court near you soon... Jerami Grant who has the potential to be one of the best players to suit up for the Orange in nearly a decade.

Also appearing: Tevor Cooney... hopefully we can say bye bye to the low to mid 30% trey shooters.

It's going to be DIFFERENT than it has been in recent seasons... but for all the right reasons. Whatever the final outcome of tonight... I'm proud to be ORANGE and I'm excited as HELL for our program both next year and the years to come.

LGO!! mfer!

I agree. Other than the ignominy of losing him to f***** Georgetown, I don't really care. The depth would have been nice, but I think we're severely underrating DC. I believe he and Rak have the ability to give us a more athletic and talented AO/RJ combination.

I wish NN well in his life and a long and prosperous NBA career, but I hope he wallows in misery in that one year with that school in DC. And I can't wait to see his sadness when SU kicks his team's ass at the Verizon Center next year.

I think we might be better off without him. It'd be hard to plan around him, Coleman, and Christmas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom