If we don’t get Stewart what does our C position rotation look like next year? | Syracusefan.com

If we don’t get Stewart what does our C position rotation look like next year?

Alsacs

Living Legend
JB needs to realize we some skilled big guys. We can’t be all eggs in the basket for Stewart or next year looks bleak.

I don’t think they are all eggs in the basket re: Stewart. They are recruiting the other guys. All the other guys are upgrades right now on offense and some are still a little green like Carrigan. That’s how bad it is. But, we may not get any of them. Hey, all good. We’ve been told JBA was their top target and priority after all. :confused:

I don’t think they are all eggs in the basket re: Stewart. They are recruiting the other guys. All the other guys are upgrades right now on offense and some are still a little green like Carrigan. That’s how bad it is. But, we may not get any of them. Hey, all good. We’ve been told JBA was their top target and priority after all. :confused:
We need a legit big recruit that is all I want.
There is no chance in h-e double hockey sticks JBA was the top big target.
As I don’t think JB is stupid.

Doesn't look like we're getting Stewart. I don't know anything about this other than what's been said here. Maybe a grad transfer?

Our center position is subpar most of each decade . We have long, lean players who cant score and just sit there as a “deterrent”. For every Etan,Jackson and Arinze theres too many wasted scholarships down low.

If he hasn’t realized this by now, why expect that to change? We already have another skinny, raw C prospect coming in, no power forward type and nobody else on the horizon.

If anything, it’ll probably be worse next year.

I’ll take this Stuart.. His post moves are already advanced for Syracuse standards.

61BDF71E-EADD-4AC9-A9D7-185D61B63BDA.gif

Sidibe and Marek will be the center rotation. Imagine the chances of anything other than that are quite slim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom