IF we get noel... | Syracusefan.com

IF we get noel...

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
what do you think will be the reason he's ruled out of next year's ncaa tournament a day before it starts? ill go with he comes down with mono.

Easy -- ppl sold their sole to the devil for our 2003 championship. Now anytime we get a #1 seed the devil strikes down the only position we dont' have any depth at. However, if we have Noel next year, we may have good depth at the big spots... so it may be someone else.

Easy -- ppl sold their sole to the devil for our 2003 championship. Now anytime we get a #1 seed the devil strikes down the only position we dont' have any depth at. However, if we have Noel next year, we may have good depth at the big spots... so it may be someone else.
I don't see why people would hold it against us if we sold our sole. There are better tasting fish after all.

I sold my sole to the devil in 2003 and I've been walking funny ever since.

I don't see why people would hold it against us if we sold our sole. There are better tasting fish after all.
Hey I wasn't calling anyone out or holding it against anyone. I was simply stating a fact.

My best buddy sold his happiness for that championship and accepts all things negative with a brush of the shoulders..."hey we got 2003"

Hey I wasn't calling anyone out or holding it against anyone. I was simply stating a fact.

My best buddy sold his happiness for that championship and accepts all things negative with a brush of the shoulders..."hey we got 2003"
I...it was...I was making...

It was a joke. Based on a play on words.

Joke.

soul

If we get Noel...

We're going streaking across the quad... with Frank the Tank...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom