If we had Nassib back next year... | Syracusefan.com

If we had Nassib back next year...

bothsocksup

Starter
theres not a doubt in my mind we would be a top 20 team and the ACC representative in the BCS.

Its almost a shame with the momentum we have and the offense we have, that we have to break in a new qb...its gonna be a process

theres not a doubt in my mind we would be a top 20 team and the ACC representative in the BCS.

Its almost a shame with the momentum we have and the offense we have, that we have to break in a new qb...its gonna be a process
And if coach had put me in in the 4th quarter we'd have taken state. No doubt in my mind.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The potential good news here? With the recent rush to bring in jucos to shore up depth and fill gaps on defense and o-line, some have speculated that it is more than just a numbers game here but that the back-ups for positions that were held by seniors may not be measuring up to the coaches' new standards as SU enters the ACC. So far we haven't seen them reach out to the juco ranks for a QB.

The potential good news here? With the recent rush to bring in jucos to shore up depth and fill gaps on defense and o-line, some have speculated that it is more than just a numbers game here but that the back-ups for positions that were held by seniors may not be measuring up to the coaches' new standards as SU enters the ACC. So far we haven't seen them reach out to the juco ranks for a QB.

we wont know what direction the staff is going in until spring practices. Im looking forward to seeing how many reps each QB is getting. My opinion in this order Loeb, Kinder, Hunt, Allen. The order I wish for is Allen, Hunt, Loeb, and Ashton in the express package.

It the center im concerned about;)

And if coach had put me in in the 4th quarter we'd have taken state. No doubt in my mind.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Ahhh you were one of the 5th qtr guys? ;)

Are you referring to the same Nassib that several posters declared was the worst QB in program history last season?

We'd be better than FSU and Clemson?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom