If we play like we did tonight against Notre Dame... | Syracusefan.com

If we play like we did tonight against Notre Dame...

agreed, and we will all have a lot less stress.
both teams played amazing basketball tonight!

My big concern with ND is Brey is a good coach and he will have his team primed with a "Nothing to Lose" attitude.

Glad they played an OT game today as well. No rest for the weary for either team! I would have been mildly concerned if Grant was still playing for ND but it's tough for me to get worked up over this mediocre ND team. We should hammer them.

I have a feeling this game will be closer than most think. As always, ND will have some unknown kid go off on us for 9 3's. ;)

Hope their is no let down and the fans pack the dome again Monday. You would think our guys would be gassed after such a long hard tough emotional game. Agree with the post above hope to see lots of minutes from our bench players to not only give them experience but also to give our starting 6 a rest.

I have a feeling this game will be closer than most think. As always, ND will have some unknown kid go off on us for 9 3's. ;)

This^^^^^^^^^^^We better show up ready to play. An effort like BC and we could be in trouble. They have some decent shooters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom