If we were to have a 9-3 type season, what | Syracusefan.com

If we were to have a 9-3 type season, what

If it is all the same to you, I will wonder what type of recruits we could get with a 9-3 type season. It's a message board. kind of what it is for.
I did answer your question. The obvious answer to winning more games and going and winning bowl games we will be able to successfully recruit better players. It's kinda obvious. Specifically who?
Who knows signing day is way off..
I didn't get the memo that Sports forums are for rampant future speculation now?
If we go 12-0 will we win the national championship?
If Eric Dungey wins the Heisman will he be a 1st round draft pick?
If we lose the rest of our games will we be able to improve our recruiting?
If we have an 8-4 season how will our recruits be different than if we go 9-3.

blue chip recruits might we find ourselves in the running for? Or would it be more for 2019 kids?
I’ll bet that many would be concerned that DFB would be leaving soon. Others would find a way to play it down, yeah, but you had a weak schedule. I think there would be more blue chips looking for a reason not to go than those taking success at face value. So... no big bump IMO.

A lot of what goes on the recruiting forums is speculation. It does no harm to "what if" about how many and who SU might get if they have a very good winning season.

I'd say the staff has done well in recruiting the past few years without winning and would like to see the difference winning will make in recruiting.

I did answer your question. The obvious answer to winning more games and going and winning bowl games we will be able to successfully recruit better players. It's kinda obvious. Specifically who?
I didn't get the memo that Sports forums are for rampant future speculation now?
All this "take one game at a time" stuff is for guys that...you know...actually play football. Of course that's what these forums are for. You really think that speculating wins and losses will have some kind of a twilight zone effect manifest itself through their play on the field? You're a forum member...not an athlete. Gotta love gym class heroes!

Go to another thread. This one isn't for you. you are right about one thing. You didn't get the memo about what sports forums are about. Some people here, not you, are really tied in to recruiting. People like Bnoro. I was hoping for a name or two to follow up on. Recruiting forums, where I posted this, are made for this type of post. Not jerky responses.

Brother, don't question Dasher (he's a living legend...)

It's a message board, that's what they are for. Wild speculation is what it's about, we're fans. All the speculative questions you noted have been brought up prior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom