If you are on the fence, go to the game tonight. | Syracusefan.com

If you are on the fence, go to the game tonight.

GoSU96

Living Legend
Huge game for both teams, local rivals, both top 10, tremendous one on one match up between Panell and McGill.

A few of us will be in Section 116 halfway down.

Should be a decent crowd tonight for what will be the game of the year in the Dome. Would be in attendance myself but the 6pm start is not doable, I know its an ESPN U thing but 6pm is an awful start time, 7pm would have brought in probably another couple hundred people easily but I understand the need to accomodate TV. Was hoping to get a tailgate going for Saturday's Rutgers game but not sure the weather is going to hold up, the projected high right now is only 48 degrees. Gates open 2 hours bfore game time Saturday so perhaps if enough people are interested we can meet at Club 44.

Huge game for both teams, local , both top 10, tremendous one on one match up between Panell and McGill.

A few of us will be in Section 116 halfway down.

Would have been there if it weren't a 12-hour drive. Can't wait for the games in Chapel Hill and Durham, I'll represent in Orange there. How was the atmosphere? Sounded awesome on television. What was the Cornell student section chanting at the end of the first half? ", S U?" Classy. Also notice that security had a heavy presence near their students.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom