If you believe in signs... | Syracusefan.com

If you believe in signs...

Timonen

All Conference
So I'm in Tucson for the weekend. I was driving around Friday night and passed a BBVA Compass branch. I had never seen one of these and only know of it because it's the sponsor of the BE bowl game with closest proximity to my Atlanta home.

My first thought when I saw it was "We're gonna win tomorrow and end up at that game." We'll see.

Do you reside on the city or are you on the outskirts? I'm in Acworth just north of Kennesaw/Marietta.

Smyrna, so closer in but same side of the city!

I work down in Smyrna so my commute isn't too bad at all :)

So I'm in Tucson for the weekend. I was driving around Friday night and passed a BBVA Compass branch. I had never seen one of these and only know of it because it's the sponsor of the BE bowl game with closest proximity to my Atlanta home.

My first thought when I saw it was "We're gonna win tomorrow and end up at that game." We'll see.

I bump this because my desert premonitions are never wrong. Obviously, I want the bowl that's best for the program...but if that's not doable, I'll take the one in closest proximity to my house!

I just moved to Smyrna and my office is in acworth.

Funny. Do you guys ever go to Siracusa's or Hudson grille for games?

I had to stop at the local Stewarts last night to get gas. After pumping $35 worth I went inside and before paying up I decided to use the men's room. As I reached for the door it opened and a disheveled guy of about 20, who was three sheets to the wind, pushed past me. He was wearing a Yankees cap and sweatshirt. At that moment it struck me. We are Pinstripe Bowl bound!

I just moved to Smyrna and my office is in acworth.

Funny. Do you guys ever go to Siracusa's or Hudson grille for games?

LOL I live in Acworth and my office is on the border of Smyrna/Marietta near Dobbins. Never been to either though.

LOL I live in Acworth and my office is on the border of Smyrna/Marietta near Dobbins. Never been to either though.

Siracusa's is a nice little pizza place on the e/w connector with a few good beers on tap and always showing the cuse game. Owners both grew up in cuse and are great.

Hudson grille in sandy springs is the main alum bar.

I'll prob do Siracusa's for the smaller weekday games

Siracusa's is a nice little pizza place on the e/w connector with a few good beers on tap and always showing the cuse game. Owners both grew up in cuse and are great.

Hudson grille in sandy springs is the main alum bar.

I'll prob do Siracusa's for the smaller weekday games

I think I know where that is ... I head down that way once in a while for lunch ... I used to hit Little Azios just off Atlanta Rd down near that part of town.

I think I know where that is ... I head down that way once in a while for lunch ... I used to hit Little Azios just off Atlanta Rd down near that part of town.

I literally moved across atlanta road from little azios

I literally moved across atlanta road from little azios

That isn't a bad part of town ... I live up near exit 277 off of I-75 ... commute isn't bad if I am on the highway by 6 am and headed home by 3 or 4 pm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom