If you could ask JAB one question that he had to answer honestly, what would it be. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

If you could ask JAB one question that he had to answer honestly, what would it be.

Granted it's a personal matter and probably none of my business, deep down I would love to know all the details of what happened with Billy Edelin.

Same with Bernie Fine and if he stays in touch to this day

You’re in a room with another coach who is a supposed “friend.” The choices are K, Rick Pitino and Jim Calhoun.

There’s a knife on the table and the lights go out

Which one would you have to beat to the knife to survive?
How about what coach would you like to punch in the face. Is it one of the guys who are out of the coaches box at all times?

I wouldnt put a lot of stock in Boheim answering honestly, not without any spin. I'd put as much faith in a politician, even though I like JB far more than them.

biggest package coach ? we know it's not gerry . "not 10 i tell you !"

Last edited:
Name one or two players of significance from each decade you've coached that people would be surprised to hear you personally hated. And what are your feelings on them now?

I wouldnt put a lot of stock in Boheim answering honestly, not without any spin. I'd put as much faith in a politician, even though I like JB far more than them.
Just pretend for a moment he had a shot of truth serum.

Name one or two players of significance from each decade you've coached that people would be surprised to hear you personally hated. And what are your feelings on them now?

Well it's obviously Buddy for this decade

does mike hopkins still consider you to be a friend & mentor?

"Have you frozen any sperm?" and "Do you watch Shameless?"

Was Bill Smith the best outlet passing big man in Syracuse University Basketball history?

Where do you fall on Weezer's cover of Africa?