If you had the power to put us in any bowl game... | Syracusefan.com

If you had the power to put us in any bowl game...

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Knowing the possible bowl scenarios available to us and who the opponents are in the bowl games, the state of our program, fan support, travel etc, which bowl game would you pick?

I would go for it all and put us in the Sugar against Florida. Maybe we get destroyed, embarassed, beat down but on the small chance we leave there with a W, its worth the risk imo. I also think we are the best team in the Big East right now and with a schedule similar to our BE competition would be in the Sugar.

Knowing the possible bowl scenarios available to us and who the opponents are in the bowl games, the state of our program, fan support, travel etc, which bowl game would you pick?

I would go for it all and put us in the Sugar against Florida. Maybe we get destroyed, embarassed, beat down but on the small chance we leave there with a W, its worth the risk imo. I also think we are the best team in the Big East right now and with a schedule similar to our BE competition would be in the Sugar.

Way to go out on a limb! ;)

National Championship Game against Notre Dame.

If you're saying we can go to any bowl, to suggest any other is foolish.

National Championship Game against Notre Dame.

If you're saying we can go to any bowl, to suggest any other is foolish.

We can play with ND.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We can play with ND.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I agree. They have an excellent defense, but their offense doesn't really impress me.

If we are talking non-BCS I would go with the Chick-Fil-A Bowl in Atlanta against a good SEC opponent. This is the bowl I hope we get a chance to play in when we join the ACC. Its in a decent city Atlanta, and the opponent will be a top 20 team most years. If we are talking a BCS Bowl obviously the Rose Bowl its the Granddaddy of all other Bowls and I always love watching the opening to the Rose Bowl where its sunny, New Year's Day and the stadium is always chopped down the middle.

We probably are the best team in the BE. Strong stated yesterday on ESPN radio with Mel Kiper that he knew SU would be their toughest opponent in the BE, and we were.

If Reddish comes up with that gimme pick 6 (one in which will likely never get any easier than that) against Cincy we go up 31-14...game over and the rest is history...we are in the Sugar Bowl. :bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom