If you weren't there to enjoy that game... | Syracusefan.com

If you weren't there to enjoy that game...

Oh, man, you had the perfect thread title setup for "You should feel bad" and you blew it.

:p

Oh, man, you had the perfect thread title setup for "You should feel bad" and you blew it.

:p

Well I know some people just flat out couldn't find a way to get tickets and stuff. Wanted to avoid coming off as a douche. But I just had to post something. The only thing that tops this one for me was going to DC to see us reach the Final Four.

As a frosh at the pitt game and for the title year I still take that as the ultimate experience. Just as you do this game for yours. Its awesome we are blessed to experience such events in different decades

Was the atmosphere bananas? I hope so for all the recruits therewith. Fb and bball.

Well I know some people just flat out couldn't find a way to get tickets and stuff. Wanted to avoid coming off as a douche. But I just had to post something. The only thing that tops this one for me was going to DC to see us reach the Final Four.

lol, I totally read your intent wrong. I took it to mean for those that showed up at the game and just sat there with no emotion or told others to sit down (ie, blue hairs). I actually was not at the game.

Only tonight you didn't have to watch the point guard's dad trying to fight a couple 25-year-olds from Indiana.

This might have been even more fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom