If you're in Syracuse Friday! | Syracusefan.com

If you're in Syracuse Friday!

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
I'll be hanging out with my friends from 315 Collection and Champs and Scholars.

Come on down and see us, maybe bring me a beer!

unnamed.png

How long is this lasting not 100% sure what time we are getting in on Friday.

I think they'll be there until 4. I'm not sure how long I'll be there, but I hear The Press Room Pub is right down the road. Basically, if I'm not still at this thing, I'll be in a near by drinking establishment
You going to the tailgate Saturday? Also, I know the people who basically run the Press Room Pub. Pretty solid spot.

You going to the tailgate Saturday? Also, I know the people who basically run the Press Room Pub. Pretty solid spot.

I plan to!

I've been meaning to check the Press Room out. Friends talk about it all the time. I have a Press Room shirt that I rock in Alaska from time to time

heard there is an Italian festival any good ?
Yes. My girlfriends parents run a stand. They are immigrants from Italy. Look through the BS stands and go to the ones with the authentic Italian names! You as an Italian will appreciate it. Worth the short trip downtown.

Yes. My girlfriends parents run a stand. They are immigrants from Italy. Look through the BS stands and go to the ones with the authentic Italian names! You as an Italian will appreciate it. Worth the short trip downtown.

How close is all this to where I'll be? I gotta check it out

How close is all this to where I'll be? I gotta check it out
3 blocks away in Hanover square! Worth a stop in for authentic Italian food. A stage is set up with music. Cannolis galore lol!

3 blocks away in Hanover square! Worth a stop in for authentic Italian food. A stage is set up with music. Cannolis galore lol!

Yup and it starts at 11 a.m. so could definitely stop there after Scholars & Champs.

Italian Fest is great, one of the best festivals in Syracuse.

Hard pass on the Press Room Pub, some of the worst bartenders I've ever encountered and I don't say that lightly. But I'm not a dude so your mileage may vary.

I plan to!

I've been meaning to check the Press Room out. Friends talk about it all the time. I have a Press Room shirt that I rock in Alaska from time to time
Nice place with great service. Enjoy myself there.

It's always interesting to me the places the out of towners go...

I'll be hanging out with my friends from 315 Collection and Champs and Scholars.

Come on down and see us, maybe bring me a beer!

View attachment 169799

Troop, It's my annual chance to meet you for the 5th or 6th time only for you to forget who I am!!! With out wife and kid this weekend...we may be in the same condition this time!! Have a great time my friend!!

Troop, It's my annual chance to meet you for the 5th or 6th time only for you to forget who I am!!! With out wife and kid this weekend...we may be in the same condition this time!! Have a great time my friend!!

My first periscope follower!! lol I feel like that's always my first response when we talk about this.

We met outside of Dino in Chicago right? Ughh I drink too much, if I don't add people to facebook on these adventures, I never remember. Even sober I need to see people like 3 times in one week before I can lock them into this mush brain of mine.

Sounds like we might have some time to make and lose new memories this weekend!

My first periscope follower!! lol I feel like that's always my first response when we talk about this.

We met outside of Dino in Chicago right? Ughh I drink too much, if I don't add people to facebook on these adventures, I never remember. Even sober I need to see people like 3 times in one week before I can lock them into this mush brain of mine.

Sounds like we might have some time to make and lose new memories this weekend!

Yes! at the hotel in Chicago, at the bar in Chicago, at the pep rally in Chicago!!

Yes! at the hotel in Chicago, at the bar in Chicago, at the pep rally in Chicago!!

hahaha I don't remember very much about that trip.. Including the phone call when I told my girlfriend that I bought her plane tickets to get there for the UVA game. She was pretty ticked when she landed Sunday morning and I wasn't there to pick her up. Woke up to 30 texts and a few mean voicemails. She didn't even know what hotel I was in, actually just followed a random group of folks wearing Orange. I found her in the lobby in sort of a mood... eek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom