If.. | Syracusefan.com

If..

mlbball99

2nd String
That tight end for UNC catches that ball in a WIDE OPEN field on that 3rd down, the game is over and we are having none of this conversation. Wow. What a whirlwind.

5-2 with a ranked NC State coming into OUR HOUSE.

Let's go bowling...

That tight end for UNC catches that ball in a WIDE OPEN field on that 3rd down, the game is over and we are having none of this conversation. Wow. What a whirlwind.

Let's go bowling...
Dude spot on, saw how wide open he was as the pass was thrown, he would've been gone and game over. Stood up and turned away thinking its time to leave to avoid 10 on a 10 scale frustration level sitting watching it, Someone then yells he dropped it! Me, mouth agape, really? Sit back down and still can't believe what I witnessed.

Season saver as far as I'm concerned. A great season sailed away last week, but with this w we can still have a good season.

If we don't get called for illegal man downfield in the Clemson game and Pitt's kicker misses the game tying FG, we're 7-0 and talking about a top 10 ranking next week.

and Clemson is 2 plays away from 2 losses too.. we got the Ls and they got the Ws

If that CB Rene decided to stay up, and basically waltz into the end zone after he tricked Devito into throwing an easy interception, we lose.

That TE bent over to try to catch the ball instead of diving and making a simple catch, he was five yards past the marker. Simple Math...know the yardage needed , catch the ball and get down. Typical me mentality in the ESPN top ten H0T Takes nowdays. What a smuck. Pierce has a ton of that stupidity. Great play for us and the OP is correct.

Let's go bowling...
I thought you were going to recite the Rudyard Kipling poem.

Or Neal’s unforced fumble at the goal line... or the near interception in OT to ice it.

I'm in the camp that UNC should have won by 3 TDs. Our offense was bad and did nothing after the first scripted drive of the 2nd half. Dungey has barely moved the ball this year other than the scripted first drives of the each halfs when you think about it.

UNC isn't good defensively we win by 28+ if Devito started and played the entire game IMO we were that explosive. He hit guys down the middle which has always been an issue with Dungey.

But yeah we should have lost today UNC had the game virtually won and the knife to our throat and didn't finish the job. There shouldn't be a question of who should be the starter.

5-2 despite Dungey regressing and taking an enormous step backwards (injury related) is a solid place to be. I am pretty happy with our D overall even though posters on here expect our D to be dominant and don't think they suck and are awful anytime the other team gets a big play and chunk yardage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom