Ifeatu Melifonwu: Lions | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Ifeatu Melifonwu: Lions

Cisco’s a ballhawk. Always had a knack for the pick. He’s also pretty physical.

Garrett Williams getting it done too. Too bad Trill got injured rookie year, otherwise I think he’d of developed too.

Crazy to think that all 4 of those guys played in the same Secondary at Syracuse.

Dino could recruit those D-backs.

Dino could recruit those D-backs.
Serious question for the recruiting hard-cores.

Why? Why were we able to recruit so much DB talent under Dino as opposed to results at other positions?

I will give Dino credit for this… he did give us more nfl guys then we have had in a while. Maybe that makes his coaching blunders even worse? Lol idk. All I know is I’m happy he got us some nfl dudes
He got us some cats. Improved depth. Worst luck with injuries I have ever seen.

Iffy was my favorite player out of that year with Cisco and Trill

So happy to see him balling out.

Hope he can get a Super Bowl win

Hope it also turns into a payday for cuse
That kid definitely deserves it. I would be great with Detroit winning it all as they have been down for a long time.

I'd love to see Iffy and the Lions win this year. Plus, these guys definitely deserve it.

1706224478270.png

That's because Iffy was the only one healthy. Trill played 5 games and Cisco played in just 2. Why does it always seem like our best players get hurt? I was really looking forward to what those 3 could have done on the same field that year. Oh and along with an honorable mention All ACC Garrett Williams as a redshirt Freshman. Thats crazy DB talent on that 2020 team.

Last edited:

But Iffy was certainly a bit under appreciated going into that season in comparison to Cisco and Trill. I mean he was a 6'-3" 210 lbs CB who was starting to come into his own. A big part of why Cisco had 7 INT's the previous year is Iffy being added to the lineup and starting to be a lock down CB making QB's afraid to throw his way. He was paired with Fredrick in that 2019 season and I think he was a very under appreciated player as well.

Ifeatu Melifonwu​

"yes..i'd like to buy a vowel "

he's been a terror on the blitz.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online