Ifeatu Melifonwu entering 2021 NFL Draft | Syracusefan.com

Ifeatu Melifonwu entering 2021 NFL Draft

I think he is a 4th to 5th round pick with room to grow to second day pick with good work at the combine.

Kid has really solid ball skills. I haven’t watched our film but he held up well in man to man coverage.
The 40 time will be interesting.

There’s a pretty good chance that all 4 of our opening day starters in the secondary are eventually NFL draft picks, and 3 of them this season.

it’s kind of nuts (for us) to lose that much talent in one year and return enough that I expect secondary going to be one of our top 3 units next year

Imagine, the school that can’t recruit any talent will likely have 3 DBs drafted, none of which played 4 years.

And imagine if those 3 were on our D next year. But the young kids are good.

If only we could recruit OL that well.

Good luck to Iffy.

I do wonder if CB becomes a big need in the portal, could use a grad transfer there to pair with Garrett

Good luck to the young man and represent. I think Cisco, Mel and Trill all go round 1 through 4. All have performed well here and all have upside. Cisco likely won't be able to run because of his injury(unless he is pushing to be healthy) and I bet Trill and Mel run 4.5s. Gotta assume they both will be training for the 40 in advance.

This is what was so frustrating about keeping ward so long

He had 3 legit NFL DBs and 2 legit NFL DE’s (maybe 3 if KJ goes next year) and he put together a pitiful showing

anyways super pumped for Iffy and pumped we we are back to an aggressive D with a talented coach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom