Ignore Function Hides Threads | Syracusefan.com

Ignore Function Hides Threads

javadoc

All American
You can't see threads started by someone on your ignore list. You can view the thread if you have a link directly to it, but it does not show up on the forum's browse list.

This is a problem on the recruiting forum, where a couple threads about a new commit have been started by someone I am ignoring, and thus I lose all the follow-up from posters whose content I want to read.

Only full solution is to remove the person from your ignore list.

You can't see threads started by someone on your ignore list. You can view the thread if you have a link directly to it, but it does not show up on the forum's browse list.

This is a problem on the recruiting forum, where a couple threads about a new commit have been started by someone I am ignoring, and thus I lose all the follow-up from posters whose content I want to read.

Only full solution is to remove the person from your ignore list.
Except that's not really a solution, methinks - ignore should block a single person's content, but not sweep up others' at the same time. Do we have access to the source code for the site? This seems like a simple change, more of a design issue than a straight-up bug, and I would be willing to take a crack at it. :D

This seems like a simple change, more of a design issue than a straight-up bug, and I would be willing to take a crack at it. :D
End result? ;)
zx.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom