Illinois | Syracusefan.com

Illinois

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
Boy these coaches are hitting this state hard, I don't know much about it football wise, but the kids there we are offering are being offered by big 10 schools. However, it's mostly univ of Illinois which is not a power in the conference(heck - gslob recorded a W on them). Should be interesting to see how these kids are.

When Rutgirls told them that they owned NY the Illini figured that they should get some NY players as well. The 'girls did win (their first share of) the Big East last year, after all.

When Rutgirls told them that they owned NY the Illini figured that they should get some NY players as well. The 'girls did win (their first share of) the Big East last year, after all.
I think he's referring to our coaches recruiting the state of Illinois hard.

I think he's referring to our coaches recruiting the state of Illinois hard.
Ah... I read it as Illinois coaches hitting "this state" (NY) hard. Oops :)

It's not surprising that the new staff is hitting the MidWest in their initial recruiting seasons. These are the players they've been following and have relationships with. As time goes on those numbers will drop a bit, but the relationships with the HS coaches will be maintained.

Ah... I read it as Illinois coaches hitting "this state" (NY) hard. Oops :)

It's not surprising that the new staff is hitting the MidWest in their initial recruiting seasons. These are the players they've been following and have relationships with. As time goes on those numbers will drop a bit, but the relationships with the HS coaches will be maintained.
At first I saw it like that too.

The kids they're recruiting are legit. Eric Shute would be a great get. Glenbard West where Eric plays is the best team in the state. Colton Moskal's Lake Zurich team is also a powerhouse team in Illinois. These two teams, almost every year, have epic battles in the 7A playoffs as they play in two different sections.

The kids they're recruiting are legit. Eric Shute would be a great get. Glenbard West where Eric plays is the best team in the state. Colton Moskal's Lake Zurich team is also a powerhouse team in Illinois. These two teams, almost every year, have epic battles in the 7A playoffs as they play in two different sections.
thx chicago - sounds good, keep us up on whats happening in the chaimpagn state!!! - did i spell tht right?

Boy these coaches are hitting this state hard, I don't know much about it football wise, but the kids there we are offering are being offered by big 10 schools. However, it's mostly univ of Illinois which is not a power in the conference(heck - gslob recorded a W on them). Should be interesting to see how these kids are.

I was at that game - full on Syracuse gear, and i don't think a single person noticed. Stupid matching colors!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom