I'm 99.9 % sure Kentucky is out... | Syracusefan.com

I'm 99.9 % sure Kentucky is out...

Logic says us. Manley field house might be closed but not the Carrier Dome.

How long has Georgetown been recruiting Nerlens? Hasn't he said longevity means a lot to him?

Not sure what this means for us. I just think if Kentucky is out and he chooses the very lame Georgetown I'm not sure I'd be able to stomach the disappointment.

Don't want to see him at Gtown, but I would really hate to see him at UK.

Every big time recruit that goes there only makes it more likely for the next one to go there, and validates Calipari's 1 and done philosophy.

If he's not going here, let him go somewhere where he won't likely be impacting our shot at a NC. In this case, Georgetown.

Wow, not shaping up to be a great night for UK.

what talent does Gtown offer to surround Nerlens?? He can't do it himself...look what Drummond did @ Uconn with the lackluster team around him--nothing.

For both NN and Bazz.

Wow. Well, after three incredible recruiting classes, the one-and-done approach finally backfires a bit on Cal.

Would love to see them come up empty twice tonight almost as much as I'm going to enjoy Nerlens picking SU.

Wow, not shaping up to be a great night for UK.
They can still land Bennett, Jefferson...Though, it's not going to be as good as last year's class talent-wise, it could still be the #1 rated class.

How long has Georgetown been recruiting Nerlens? Hasn't he said longevity means a lot to him?

they've been looking at him since at least 2010. but gtown still blows.

Is it too late to send Derrick Coleman to talk some sense into the young man?

what was the story with dc and moose? who body slammed who on top of a car?

They will get oriakhi bennet and either jefferson pollard still, theyll be fine

Wow. Well, after three incredible recruiting classes, the one-and-done approach finally backfires a bit on Cal.

Would love to see them come up empty twice tonight almost as much as I'm going to enjoy Nerlens picking SU.
You think NN is picking 'Cuse, RF?

For both NN and Bazz.

I like the odds of 50% better than 33%. It would be awesome to see Kentucky strike out on Bennett as well. I guess that is one of the reason they are pushing for Oriaki.

If we made a mistake in the recruiting process its not getting our a**&& out there to Oregon!

i'm 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure i cant wait till 8:45pm to get this **** over with
Sorry if I missed it somewhere else... but where is it said that the announcement is @ 8:45 not 7:30 (like it was advertised)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom