I'm giving Marrone one more year | Syracusefan.com

I'm giving Marrone one more year

SUinNYC

2nd String
He's done a great job. But I'm not sure he can take a team to the next level. At the end of next season, I will make my decision. I will let the Doctor know what I decide with my checkbook. I hope for everyone's sake that he doesn't have to feel my wrath. We all know that without my $1.57, this athletic department would likely shut down. Or run out of White-Out. For a day or so. Maybe.

"The reality is that Rutgers has had one good football season in its entire existence and has been nationally irrelevant in basketball for the past generation. Success and tradition matter, and Rutgers has little to none of either. Considering what Rutgers has accomplished on the field, it is lucky to be in the Big East in football and basketball." - Pete Thamel, Pulitzer Prize winning writer for the NY Times

He's done a great job. But I'm not sure he can take a team to the next level. At the end of next season, I will make my decision. I will let the Doctor know what I decide with my checkbook. I hope for everyone's sake that he doesn't have to feel my wrath. We all know that without my $1.57, this athletic department would likely shut down. Or run out of White-Out. For a day or so. Maybe.

"The reality is that Rutgers has had one good football season in its entire existence and has been nationally irrelevant in basketball for the past generation. Success and tradition matter, and Rutgers has little to none of either. Considering what Rutgers has accomplished on the field, it is lucky to be in the Big East in football and basketball." - Pete Thamel, Pulitzer Prize winning writer for the NY Times

When you make your decision, let us all know, and be sure to put in a call to Chancy Nancy too. We're all waiting with baited breath.

Thank you. Please warn them in advance. Things could get ugly.

Well there goes the toilet paper in coach's office ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom