I'm going to be mature about this... | Syracusefan.com

I'm going to be mature about this...

iommi

Living Legend
I have to say, I'm in the pit of depression, watching this team disintegrate before my eyes.

I am going to make this my last post for quite a while because I don't want to say something I will regret.

I will say that this team's problems go way beyond Grant being hurt. The team has morphed into a selfish unit, everyone going one on one. When did CJ become a Melo iso player? Cooney has regressed. Roc is back to his MIA ways. The team lacks confidence. The team lacks a bench. G has been in the system for two seasons and he barely contributes.

About the only bright spot tonight was Roberson's energy and effort.

I'm worried we will be one and done in the tourney because I question whether the team has the leadership needed to right the ship.

That was some venting...now I'll become a lurker for a while so I avoid saying stupid stuff.

LGO! As I said in another post, make me a believer again. Right now, I don't believe in this team at all. I am not jumping off the bandwagon. I will still watch every second of every game, hoping for some signs of life.

EDIT: We are not bringing in shooters until 2015 so even if Grant and Ennis come back, we will still lack shooting. I am really Mr. Sunshine.

Last edited:
ManagingDepressionPitColor.jpg

I have to say, I'm in the pit of depression, watching this team disintegrate before my eyes.

I am going to make this my last post for quite a while because I don't want to say something I will regret.

I will say that this team's problems go way beyond Grant being hurt. The team has morphed into a selfish unit, everyone going one on one. When did CJ become a Melo iso player? Cooney has regressed. Roc is back to his MIA ways. The team lacks confidence. The team lacks a bench. G has been in the system for two seasons and he barely contributes.

I'm worried we will be one and done in the tourney because I question whether the team has the leadership needed to right the ship.

That was some venting...now I'll become a lurker for a while so I avoid saying stupid stuff.

LGO! As I said in another post, make me a believer again. Right now, I don't believe in this team at all. I am not jumping off the bandwagon. I will still watch every second of every game, hoping for some signs of life.
Any one who questions your loyalty is a delusional fan because you nailed what this team's make up is.

Last edited:

Totally agree that this was a very depressing game. All been said - missed free throws and everyone short of CJ sliding backwards. Most frustrating thing to me is it seems lately at crunch time, no one wants to shoot the ball. When you have only 30 seconds to play down 3/5 points, the ball has to go towards the basket quickly.

Honestly, the squad looks like they haven't been motivated or coached in 2 months. The truth hurts. Fire away.

Benching Xmas for BMK is just an amazing situation to watch. Just amazing. Calls into question a lot...

Have to agree Iommi, this game ripped my heart out and stomped on it. Reflecting, I'd almost prefer we were 22-8 with all losses coming against better quality opponents and earlier in the season. Coach hasn't done much to make corrections, players have followed suite. Injuries, indifference, laziness at times and TR playing poorly against expectations are all combining to make us suck right now. Just have to hold out hope we play better at FSU.

I think you confused Rak and Roberson last night. Roberson contributed very little in 23 minutes. Rak had 10 rebounds and 4 blocked shots in his 28 minutes - if Ennis would feed him the ball, perhaps he would have taken more than 2 shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom