I'm going to Defend JB | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

I'm going to Defend JB

My kingdom for a guard that can defend, score and facilitate

Oh wait

Its Buddy and Joe. Play Kadary and Griff up top and we win.
true, even more the interior! Switch marek back to his damn natural position at the 4 and i like edwards! from everything ive seen the kid plays his heart out!!!!

kadary is a beast and boeheim better treat him accordingly!!! He is TERRIFIC PLAYER, SLASHER to the basket and its something the other 2 just dont have

sorry to sAY but they just cant match up defensively with boeheim n girard up top

Lucky win. Not going to defend much given what NC St put on the floor. That effort doesn't win many games vs a team that isn't undermanned.

Sure.

Noone in the ACC is that bad though. There isn't a bad win in this league.

We are going to be favored Wednesday vs Louisville. The JB sucks sky is falling crowd doesn't want to hear that.

Jb remembered how to coach again.
CR, I love but even the announcer Cornette who doesnt watch the SU games closely was stating in the 2nd half who needs to be playing.

Its almost like JB had money on NCSt 1st half

The team played better the 2nd half so maybe JB got after them at the half? I'm not sure why it took almost 10 minutes to get Richmond in there in the 2nd half...he was the best player on the team tonight. I didn't check the stats but I think Buddy played the whole game again? Maybe he would shoot better and move on D better if he got a break each half? One thing that I can't figure out with this team is is their lackadaisical play at times. They don't seem to play with any fire and have the same expressions on their faces no matter how the game is going.

Thoughts on the win? I want your actual thoughts on the game. Constructive analysis.

Great second half adjustments. Putting a keeping Kadary in for Joe the second half won us the game. Be interesting too see going forward.

If Bourama is back for Wed

C Bourama
F Quincy
F Buddy
G AG
G Kadary

Should be the lineup. Mark Joe G first off the bench. Or maybe have Bourama come off Bench keep Marek in lineup. But Kadary needs to start over Joe G.

Last edited:
Great second half adjustments. Putting a keeping Kadary in for Joe the second half won us the game. Be interesting too see going forward.

C Bourama
F Quincy
F Buddy
G AG
G Kadary

Should be the lineup. Mark Joe G first off the bench. Or maybe have Bourama come off Bench keep Marek in lineup. But Kadary needs to start over Joe G.
Can't imagine BS would start. Probably just gets a few minutes of time in the first half if he plays.

I've come to suspect that CR, much as the master Andy Kaufman might have done, is playing us all like the cheap violin we collectively are.

C Bourama
F Quincy
F Buddy
G AG
G Kadary

Should be the lineup.
Hypothetically, let's assume Sid B is healthy and able to play productive stretches of time (either now or at some point). Since you feel this "should be the lineup," what would your opinion be if this grouping does not see ANY playing time together...ever? Would it then be fair for you to question (not criticize) or wonder why? Just curious about your thought process.

Hypothetically, let's assume Sid B is healthy and able to play productive stretches of time (either now or at some point). Since you feel this "should be the lineup," what would your opinion be if this grouping does not see ANY playing time together...ever? Would it then be fair for you to question (not criticize) or wonder why? Just curious about your thought process.

I trust Jb. I doubt after seeing the difference Kadary made coming in that second half he doesnt start over Joe G or get majority of the minutes between the two of them.

Marek Quincy Buddy AG Kadary

Lineup vs Louisville. I'm betting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom