I'm gonna say it... you know you've thought it | Syracusefan.com

I'm gonna say it... you know you've thought it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zepharus

Starter
I absolutely hated watching the 18-19' team play. Anything this year is an improvement if they simply hustle and give max effort. Its all I want at this point.

Top two SU teams I loathed watching..

1) 01-02'
1a) 18-19'

"Hate" is a terrible word .. that should be used only with some careful thought. One can hate the Nazis and the KKK (terrible people who committed crimes against humanity), but should it really be used regarding 18-year-old kids who are doing their best to play a game on a huge and unforgiving stage?

I don't think so.

Last edited:
"Hate" is a terrible word .. that should be used only with some careful thought. One can hate the Nazis or the KKK (terrible people who committed crimes against humanity), but should it really be used regarding 18-year-old kids who are doing their best to play a game on a huge and unforgiving stage?

I don't think so.
Hated watching... not hated them. Thanks for the talk tho mom...

My God. The OP's point is simply that he didn't like watching the product on the court last year. I tend to agree, it was quite a disappointing season. I don't recall ever watching a Syracuse team where all the parts came back and most players regressed or at best, stayed the same.

I LOVE a bacon and egg sammich. Can't decide whether to eat one or marry it.
[There's another joke in there, for the brave.]

"Hate" is a terrible word .. that should be used only with some careful thought. One can hate the Nazis and the KKK (terrible people who committed crimes against humanity), but should it really be used regarding 18-year-old kids who are doing their best to play a game on a huge and unforgiving stage?

I don't think so.
Are you being serious

I will admit to finding neither the style of play, nor the results of said play, satisfying. Hoping for a change for the better in 2019/20, and I believe my wishes shall be fulfilled. Hope that don't offend anybody.

I absolutely loved watching the 09-10' team play. That year we were all about hustle and giving max effort. I want some more of that!

Top two SU teams I adored watching:

1. 94-95 (Harlem Globetrotters)
  2. 09-10 (Syracuse)

I absolutely loved watching the 09-10' team play. That year we were all about hustle and giving max effort. I want some more of that!

Top two SU teams I adored watching:

1. 94-95 (Harlem Globetrotters)
  2. 09-10 (Syracuse)

I'd add in the 11-12 team too.

all you have to do is look at who rushed to join in on this thread, not to mention the OP - sheer awesomeness
Do you count yourself among those cupcake?

Status
Not open for further replies.