I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Partner Track on Netflix: After decades, and dozens of attempts at accurately portraying life inside BigLaw, finally someone nails it.

j/k
So It’s bad ?

PoppyHart

All American
Trying on Apple TV+: Just whipped through Season 3. This show gets no publicity and is criminally underrated. I also love Brit humor.

Vshukla

Walk On
I know I’m a little late to the party, but I recently started Bloodline. I have 1 episode left in S1. It was a bit slow to get started but I’ve been hooked as we get further along, and the characters develop. I suppose it’s not a coincidence that my attention level is directly related to how much screen time Meg gets.

OttoinGrotto

2020-21 Iggy Award Winner 3 Point Shooting %
I know I’m a little late to the party, but I recently started Bloodline. I have 1 episode left in S1. It was a bit slow to get started but I’ve been hooked as we get further along, and the characters develop. I suppose it’s not a coincidence that my attention level is directly related to how much screen time Meg gets.
Not familiar with the show and had to look that up.

Linda Cardellini is an objectively attractive person and I'm sure should one be fortunate to spend time with her they would find the experience delightful.

kuethstheman

All Conference
Very good show that ends abruptly for financial reasons.

Zelda Zonk

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Tourney Record
I'm liking Industry on HBO. Not sure how easy it would be to closely follow for non-finance guys.
I watched it—season 1—and I’m not a finance guy.
It’s hard to like, though. Not one appealing character, and they’re not really ‘entertaining’ or fun by being unappealing. I started season 2, but, I don’t think I have the momentum.

PoppyHart

All American
It’s hard to like, though. Not one appealing character, and they’re not really ‘entertaining’ or fun by being unappealing. I started season 2, but, I don’t think I have the momentum.
Yeah, I'm not really "rooting" for anyone. I just like that it tries a little harder to capture the vibe of the IB world, especially in the throw away lines that you'd only catch if you were using CC.

Compared it House of Lies (Management Consulting), any legal show centering around law firm life (Ally McBeal, Partner Track), and most medical dramas (which I rarely watch), I think it's an honest effort. With a lot of superfluous drug use and hanky panky thrown in.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
I kinda hated season 3 of Atlanta, but the first 2 episodes of season 4 have things back on track again! Enjoyed both of them a lot, especially episode 2.

CuseFaninVT

Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner Hoops Leading RPG
Watched the third season of Trapped on the flights yesterday. Couple glaring plot holes, but otherwise an enjoyable 6 episodes. Season 3 is actually entitled ‘Entrapped’ and is also set in a small town in Iceland.

Last edited:

Zelda Zonk

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Tourney Record
I’m a fan of a Sharon Horgan. Enjoying Bad Sisters on Apple, and I’ve gone back to rewatch Catastrophe (really fantastic pilot episode) on Amazon.

Oh, yeah—Dahmer on Netflix is bingeable.

STEVEHOLT

Eric is an interesting character . Harper is devoid of any humanity

STEVEHOLT

Very good show that ends abruptly for financial reasons.
Went a bit off the rails towards the end. Certain characters doing things I just can’t see them doing given their established personalities and tendencies

OttoinGrotto

2020-21 Iggy Award Winner 3 Point Shooting %
I finished the one and only season of Night Sky on Prime. It was way better than Outer Range but didn't get renewed. It's a bummer. Show had potential.