Ima Bad Fan | Syracusefan.com

Ima Bad Fan

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
When I missed games live in the past (pre latest probation) due to life. I would always watch them when I got back home. I wouldn't look at the board, internet or texts. I kept the suspense and you would get my wrath if you leaked the result.

The last couple years...oh hellno I find out the score ASAP. My watching effort and length of watching correlates directly with a victory.

Never used to do that...

Mark
When I missed games live in the past (pre latest probation) due to life. I would always watch them when I got back home. I wouldn't look at the board, internet or texts. I kept the suspense and you would get my wrath if you leaked the result.

The last couple years...oh hellno I find out the score ASAP. My watching effort and length of watching correlates directly with a victory.

Never used to do that...

Mark, I think we are going to forgive you.

Never used to do that...
You are only human, Mark.

Never used to do that...

If only you did something on the football side that brought value to the board.

Never used to do that...
I do that too now. It's a lot better for my blood pressure, lol.

Never used to do that...
Right there with you this year. And last year. And the year before that. The struggle is real, my friend.

Hopefully we get to the point where it is must-save TV (even on replay). It really is tough sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom