Imagine how good Marek could be | Syracusefan.com

Imagine how good Marek could be

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
If we had a strength an conditioning coach.

I'll take him to the State Fair this Summer, and introduce him to Pizza Fritte.
They sold it at the fairgrounds 2 weeks ago. You’re slacking.

He seriously looks like he got thinner and weaker. Seriously I truly don't think we have a D 1 type Strength and conditioning program...or they stink

He seriously looks like he got thinner and weaker. Seriously I truly don't think we have a D 1 type Strength and conditioning program...or they stink

Explain Tyus then?

Imagine if he had teammates who could play off his abilities. Marek has that innate ability that we rarely seem to see on our teams. I’d love to see him and athletic guards and a legit post up big. He could facilitate and makes those little play to make a great offense. Sadly, it’ll never happen with our offensive talent.

If we can put any weight on him at all over the summer, he’s going to be a problem for opponents at the 5

If we had a strength an conditioning coach.

I think if they injected him with the food they gave Cooney, it would help. It's not like he has an amazing jump shot to lose like Trevor did.

This is the same kind of crap all you sour asses heaped on Andy Rautins during the front end of his time at SU. How'd that work out for you? The brightest spot on the floor and all you want to do is mock him? You probably didn't like Kristof Onganaet either. Turn in your SU gear.

Last edited:
You're suggesting the S&C staff selectively support scholarship athletes in a major D1 program and ignore others?

Have you taken a look at the football team lately? Or Tyus? Some kids just can't gain weight. I wish I had that problem.

Edit: I made similar points to other posters, but the point stands.

You're suggesting the S&C staff selectively support scholarship athletes in a major D1 program and ignore others?

Have you taken a look at the football team lately? Or Tyus? Some kids just can't gain weight. I wish I had that problem.

hE jUsT nEeDz SuM mCdOnAlDz N a PiZzA!

It's just hard for ectomorphs to gain mass. I was built very similar when I was 19. I tried every GNC supplement under the sun and would inhale two PBJs every night before bed a few hours after dinner.

I'm guessing Marek has a metabolism like an airplane engine like I had.

The bball and football S&C staffs are different and its easy to see which one is better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom