IMG on ESPNU at 5pm vs Sunrise | Syracusefan.com

IMG on ESPNU at 5pm vs Sunrise

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I assume that is the IMG National team that our guys are on. Tomorrow vs Montverde and Saturday vs Oak Hill. Nice little three day tourney.

I assume that is the IMG National team that our guys are on. Tomorrow vs Montverde and Saturday vs Oak Hill. Nice little three day tourney.

Our guys aren’t on that team. They are on the Post Grad team.

Our guys aren’t on that team. They are on the Post Grad team.
Thanks. The IMG website leaves a lot to be desired from my maneuvering around it. Any idea when they will be on tv?

Thanks. The IMG website leaves a lot to be desired from my maneuvering around it. Any idea when they will be on tv?

I don’t. I have their schedule but it doesn’t show TV. Most are streamed by IMG.

I don’t. I have their schedule but it doesn’t show TV. Most are streamed by IMG.
I streamed a little bit of one of the games and I wasn't a fan. Looking for something the next step up. Thanks. From what I could gather the team playing tonight for IMG has some real studs and I would imagine the two squads go up against each other occasionally which should give our IMG guys a great basketball education. I might turn in at 5 pm to watch some of their game to see how good they are.

I streamed a little bit of one of the games and I wasn't a fan. Looking for something the next step up. Thanks. From what I could gather the team playing tonight for IMG has some real studs and I would imagine the two squads go up against each other occasionally which should give our IMG guys a great basketball education. I might turn in at 5 pm to watch some of their game to see how good they are.

Yea, their stream leaves a lot to be desired. Camera too far away and no announcers or stats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom