Importable SU Hoops Schedule (Updated) | Syracusefan.com

Importable SU Hoops Schedule (Updated)

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
For those that are interested, I have created an ics file holding the SU Men's basketball schedule. You should be able to use it to add the games to your schedule, whether your calendar be IOS based (Apple), Google or Outlook. There are a handful of games with no start time specified so you will have to update them yourself when game times are announced,

Please give it a try and let me know how you make out. You can find a link to the file on our SU Men's Hoops schedule here:

2017-18 SU Men's Basketball Schedule

Last edited:
For those that are interested, I have created an ics file holding the SU Men's basketball schedule. You should be able to use it to add the games to your schedule, whether your calendar be IOS based (Apple), Google or Outlook. There are a handful of games with no start time specified so you will have o update them yourself when game times are announced,

Please give it a try and let me know how you make out. You can find a link to the file on the SU Nen;s Hoops schedule here:

It worked great for me. Thank you.

For those that are interested, I have created an ics file holding the SU Men's basketball schedule. You should be able to use it to add the games to your schedule, whether your calendar be IOS based (Apple), Google or Outlook. There are a handful of games with no start time specified so you will have o update them yourself when game times are announced,

Please give it a try and let me know how you make out. You can find a link to the file on the SU Nen;s Hoops schedule here:

Awesome, thank you

Perfect! Super easy on the phone and ipad. Took me a minute to get added to my work google calendar, but I figured it out!

Thanks!

Can't you still do this right off the Syracuse Athletics app? It worked for me for football.

Every time I open the Syracuse basketball page, I read your post as saying "Improbable SU Hoops Schedule," like we played a road game out of state or something.
I updated it to account for some recent announcements for game starting times. I think if you have already imported it and try again, it will just update the entries that changed, but I am not 100% sure about that...

Thanks - the schedule used to be importable from the Cuse app on the iphone but the new version doesn't have that anymore.
Plus, it never worked quite right anyway - all the games would import using GMT so they were always off by 5 hours.
Your calendar imported perfectly!

Every time I open the Syracuse basketball page, I read your post as saying "Improbable SU Hoops Schedule," like we played a road game out of state or something.
me too

For those that are interested, I have created an ics file holding the SU Men's basketball schedule. You should be able to use it to add the games to your schedule, whether your calendar be IOS based (Apple), Google or Outlook. There are a handful of games with no start time specified so you will have to update them yourself when game times are announced,

Please give it a try and let me know how you make out. You can find a link to the file on our SU Men's Hoops schedule here:

Thank you

Why are all my games a day off? I made plans for the 18th, thinking the game was the 17th :( Timezone issue? I don't remember this happening in prior years

Why are all my games a day off? I made plans for the 18th, thinking the game was the 17th :( Timezone issue? I don't remember this happening in prior years
Given where you are, and that no one else has reported an issue, yes, I think it is a time zone thing.

The times in the file are all marked as Eastern Standard Time.

I think it should have converted them to your time zone without a problem.

Given where you are, and that no one else has reported an issue, yes, I think it is a time zone thing.

I'll play around with it!

For future reference, there's a "timezone override" in the calendar settings. I turned that on, downloaded again and boom, good to go.

Now if I can figure out how to delete the old calendar lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom