In hindsight, glad Adams and Jackson played | Syracusefan.com

In hindsight, glad Adams and Jackson played

They did score 3 touchdowns
Yeah their teammates are probably kinda pissed about that, but, you know, it got the dub so I'm sure they'll all get over it.

They were fun to watch. I addmittedly questioned if one game was worth it but I am glad they did. They influenced the outcome. Agree with grotto, the team will overlook since they got the dub. It was a fun game, great atmosphere...congrats to team and coach.

really no need to give adams all the goal line touches, neal and strickland could've scored both of his TD's, i wanted dungey to get those TD's but they were scored regardless, i think jackson got more reps because of taj being injured

They put in the same work everyone else did all season. Best players available play. They got the job done. I would bet nobody has a problem with it. If they do, they’re too selfish...in which case - who cares what they think?

Bodes well for next year. Man, the hype train is going to be going strong for next season. Coming off 10-3, lots of the two deep back, and two stud transfers who scored 3 Touchdowns in the bowl are added to the mix?

Doubt it. Jackson and Adams proved bmtheir commmitment to the team and went a whole season without playing. I'm sure they're happy for them after showing up every day to practice
Doubt it. As long as they were grinding in practice the whole time I’m sure every one was happy.
Yeah, my comment was tongue in cheek.

As someone who only follows football casually , why would they not have played at all , all year ? Did playing one game burn the entire year of eligibility or was it burnt anyway ?

As someone who only follows football casually , why would they not have played at all , all year ? Did playing one game burn the entire year of eligibility or was it burnt anyway ?

They were transfers. Transfers must sit one year. As they transferred last January, they completed the year at the end of the fall semester and were then eligible to play in the bowl game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom