In need of a laugh? From Pitt's board... | Syracusefan.com

In need of a laugh? From Pitt's board...

Digger

2nd String
  • IanZiering
  • Retired Jersey
  • Rating: 2.8/5 this site
  • 10301 posts this site
  • Ignore this Member
Posted: Today 9:13 PM

I can say, with zero hesitation or doubt
Pitt is better than Syracuse. We've shown it in both games.

Good one, Ian! Back to Sharknado II with you.

2013-04-16-ian-ziering1.jpg

http://mbd.At their request, this n...om this site./mb.aspx?s=141&f=2456&t=12683494

Like years past, Pitt won't get away with the "physical play" come tourney time, if they even make it considering they still have zero quality wins on the year. That ending was poetic justice for the atrocious performance by the zebras.

Last edited:
When Pitt beats us in the regular season, they don't ever make the Final four. Now, they can't beat us in the regular season...1st round flameout?

I know we're not supposed to talk about them anymore, but the-boneyard.com is so great right now. I'm terrible for lurking for a few minutes.

When Pitt beats us in the regular season, they don't ever make the Final four. Now, they can't beat us in the regular season...1st round flameout?
Maybe NIT if they lose a few more down the stretch and then go out in the 1st round of the ACC tourney. Not likely, but we can hope!

And their fans probably think they're better than Duke and UVA too...just overlook Pitt's 0-4 record, minor detail.

Final score in both games would beg to differ.
Isn't the better team the one that finds a way to win?

• IanZiering
  • I can say, with zero hesitation or doubt

Riiiiight, pittfan.

And the reason you lost the first game was because your team just blew it, it wasn't because we stepped up and beat you.

And according to your coaches, UVa is better than us.

What color is the sky in your crappy little town?

In my world if your team plays another team twice, once on your court and once on theirs and you beat them both times then your team is better.

But that's just me.
what are you crazy?;)

By playing SU close, Pitt will jump into the top-20.

yeah.real cool...until donna gave him syphillis !

vlcsnap-2010-06-14-09h45m40s147.jpg

since then ravi chancre's been spouting his insane ravings about hoops and oranges and peach pits.

Last edited:
Pitt is a bad, and I mean BAD offensive team. To compensate, they hold the ball for 30 seconds each possession and limit possessions. We don't push tempo like we have in past years and can't get Pitt into a run and gun game. Dixon knows he can't win a game in the 80's so he doesn't try...he doesn't have the horses.

We could play Pitt 100 times, and I bet the game would be played in the 50's or less in 98 of them. I'll take our playmakers in that situation every time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom