In your latest Taurean Thompson news | Syracusefan.com

In your latest Taurean Thompson news

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Seton Hall crushed Boston College in a secret scrimmage today. Taurean Thompson did not play (unknown reason).

Seton Hall Basketball (@SHU_MBB) | Twitter

Seton Hall Basketball‏ @SHU_MBB 1h1 hour ago
More

Seton Hall took down Boston College 76-62 in Boston today. Myles Powell led the team in scoring with 25 points. Taurean Thompson did not play (unknown reason). Nice way to get some confidence going into the season

1540682992304.jpeg

I loved Thompson when he played for us. He had a ton of confidence in his offensive game for a freshman and put up some solid numbers. He got a bad rep for his defense but I think it had more to do with him having trouble figuring out the zone rather than lack of effort. Whatever his true reasons were for leaving, hope he figures it out and gets his career back on track.

I loved Thompson when he played for us. He had a ton of confidence in his offensive game for a freshman and put up some solid numbers. He got a bad rep for his defense but I think it had more to do with him having trouble figuring out the zone rather than lack of effort. Whatever his true reasons were for leaving, hope he figures it out and gets his career back on track.

That was not a bad rap for his defense. He didn't even use a matador defense at times, simply standing aside as the opponent went by.

His main reason for leaving was not wanting to hear what JB told him and what Mom did.

His defense was terrible. His effort on defense was terrible.

SU is so lucky that he is gone. He was selfish and only worried about the offensive end of the floor. He made no attempt to guard anyone and better yet when he left he took his mom with him. He was not worth having around. I hope he sabbatoges Seton Hall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom