Tailgate Guru
SyracuseBFlogo.jpg

SYRACUSE BEER FESTIVAL

Bringing the Beers of The World to Central New York

Saturday September 15, 2012 2pm-6pm

Alliance Bank Stadium
1 Tex Simone Drive
Syracuse, NY

Maybe the bozos with the Chiefs would realize September 22nd might be a tad better. Apparently it is going on at Alliance Stadium the same time of the Football Game...nice scheduling dumb-asses.

Well then the Fine Lot people just need to host their own tailgating beer festival to entice fans. Featuring beers from the exotic regions of the world such as St. Louis, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and the mysterious land of Canada!

Probably the same bozos who scheduled "Opera Night at Armory Square" and "Hottest Chick N Wing Night at Clinton Square" within a few blocks of each other yesterday.

why not just have it at the dome.. there are spots for about 20K people that wont be used.

SyracuseBFlogo.jpg

SYRACUSE BEER FESTIVAL

Bringing the Beers of The World to Central New York

Saturday September 15, 2012 2pm-6pm

Alliance Bank Stadium
1 Tex Simone Drive
Syracuse, NY

Maybe the bozos with the Chiefs would realize September 22nd might be a tad better. Apparently it is going on at Alliance Stadium the same time of the Football Game...nice scheduling dumb-asses.
When football becomes THE thing to do on gameday, scheduling will not be an issue. FB needs to become important on its own, and not blame the other guy.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Probably the same bozos who scheduled "Opera Night at Armory Square" and "Hottest Chick N Wing Night at Clinton Square" within a few blocks of each other yesterday.
Potentially explosive conflict. Imagine having to smell all those hot wings after an evening of Puccini.

Potentially explosive conflict. Imagine having to smell all those hot wings after an evening of Puccini.

Think of it as "Caddie Day" at Bushwood Country Club.

Think of it as "Caddie Day" at Bushwood Country Club.

Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.
Ty Webb: Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.