Incredibly stupid | Syracusefan.com

Incredibly stupid

Millhouse

Living Legend
Why in the hell are you having a complete spaz go a thousand miles per hour end to end with fifteen seconds left? Even if his out of control nonsense scored, it's too early

Point guards should not be murdering cameramen under the hoop all game. This is like Jason Harts worst day every day

Why in the hell are you having a complete spaz go a thousand miles per hour end to end with fifteen seconds left? Even if his out of control nonsense scored, it's too early

Point guards should not be murdering cameramen under the hoop all game. This is like Jason Harts worst day every day
The definition of insanity has officially been changed to handing the ball to mintz on a game deciding possession

Judah can't have the ball in end of game situations--too big a moment for him. And JB is at fault for having him in--coaching malpractice...
He is not a point guard. His whole game is out of control. What's the point of having Girard and Bell with John riggins running the point

What we are is a stupid team
Nah. They’re young. And the senior can’t be trusted often in those situations.

Hate saying college athletes are stupid - they’re hustling and trying hard. Those are inexperience moves by Judah. But he had been getting past his guys and I understand the desire. But coaching needs to rein him in. It’s on the staff.

Nah. They’re young. And the senior can’t be trusted often in those situations.

Hate saying college athletes are stupid - they’re hustling and trying hard. Those are inexperience moves by Judah. But he had been getting past his guys and I understand the desire. But coaching needs to rein him in. It’s on the staff.
Agreed. Sometimes you need to save the player from themselves. The only guy that can do that is JB. If Mintz cant do it, then draw a play where Joe is handling the ball

To the “too early” point, we were down. There’s no holding for a last second shot when you’re down.

it wasnt too early, but there was no need to be going 100mph as soon as he got the ball. theres no way anyone could have felt good when they saw him doing that. push the ball up, dont sprint, there was 15 secs left not 5.

it wasnt too early, but there was no need to be going 100mph as soon as he got the ball. theres no way anyone could have felt good when they saw him doing that. push the ball up, dont sprint, there was 15 secs left not 5.

He had the defender on his heels and, for whatever we want to say about Mintz in other games, he was looking really good finishing at the rim tonight. I won’t say I felt good about it, but I also wasn’t saying no, no, no.

That ‘charge’ is called a block at least 50% of the time.

The definition of insanity has officially been changed to handing the ball to mintz on a game deciding possession

anytime a player turns it over with the game on the line, or takes a wild shot with the game on the line, or jumps into 2 guys and has nowhere to go with the ball with the game on the line, im gonna refer to it as “pulling a mintz”

oh no lebron just dribbled into 3 guys and turned it over with a chance to win, he pulled a mintz !!!

He had the defender on his heels and, for whatever we want to say about Mintz in other games, he was looking really good finishing at the rim tonight. I won’t say I felt good about it, but I also wasn’t saying no, no, no.

He needed to keep dribbling to his right or pass. He went up too early too.

Crazy talk. You can't ever be that out of control and get the call

I was feeling pretty good after he pushed it down court so fast that we’d be able to get a decent shot.

Then he kept going, sped up, and looked like Sean Tucker trying to hit the A gap.

Crazy talk. You can't ever be that out of control and get the call

I don’t think he was out of control. He had complete control of the ball and tried a euro step. He was going fast but I don’t think fast = out of control.

Sophomore Judah probably keeps going to his right in that situation and either gets a pretty good look at a layup or forces a foul.

Most shortcomings this team has are attributable to freshman being freshman. These ain’t 5 stars.

In his presser JB said Judah had no choice. UNC pressed, Joe was shut off, so Judah had no choice but to attempt a wild drive with 10 seconds left.

But wait — who gets the ball? And before anyone says ‘GIRARD!!!!’ I’ve read 9 million posts about hero ball and D3 guy, etc.

I’d love it if JB drew something up with more creativity but giving the ball to your most dynamic player seems logical to me. What sucks is that Judah hasn’t handled it well … twice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom