Indiana Fans Pre Game Podcast | Syracusefan.com

Indiana Fans Pre Game Podcast

What's up with the hate toward Fair? That guy doesn't like him because he wears a headband? Really bro?

This game won't be as easy as some think. Indiana shut down EVANSVILLE!!!

Watch the podcast and notice the orange audio bar wiping out the broadcast as it goes. :D

They sound awfully Southern; the accents kind of surprised me.

I don't get the "I don't like the way Fair carries himself at all" comment. I mean, we've had our thugs, like Devo or Jonny Flynn or Donte Greene with those stupid "Destiny" symbols they'd flash after baskets. But Fair is Mr. Class out there. He got bashed in the face and didn't make a peep in Maui.

They want to run with us? Our fast break game might not be up to historical "par", but I'd love to run with these guys. They are right about not wanting to go against the zone, and the less-Hillbilly of the 2 guys did get it right - "we don't want to take more than 10 threes against them; they lull you into taking shots they want you to take."

Talked about CJ and Cooney- not a peep about Tyler, Jerami, or our length and experience on the back line.
Talked about them being better defensively because Jordan Hulls...yes, Jordan Hulls- graduated, and he was apparently the main reason they lost in the Sweet16.
They talked about IU not being a good shooting team, but that they'd make up for it by pounding the boards- since they're the best rebounding team in America, by God!!
And lest we forget...they completely DOMINATED EVANSVILLE!!!!
So naturally, we are in for the same kinda butt-whuppin! :cool:
:bat: :rolling:

I guess Evansville wasn't quite the benchmark they thought it was. ;)