Indiana message boards | Syracusefan.com

Indiana message boards

osullfam

Scout Team
I wanted to see what their fans had to say about our team. Found a postgame thread with 106 posts. Literally nothing about the Orange. Wanted to see "boy they are good", expected to see "that gimmicky zone will fall apart as the season wears on". Saw nothing about us.
106 posts solely handwringing about Indiana (lack of shooting, poor coaching, bring Knight back, etc.)
Weird.

I wanted to see what their fans had to say about our team. Found a postgame thread with 106 posts. Literally nothing about the Orange. Wanted to see "boy they are good", expected to see "that gimmicky zone will fall apart as the season wears on". Saw nothing about us.
106 posts solely handwringing about Indiana (lack of shooting, poor coaching, bring Knight back, etc.)
Weird.

same thing would have happened here.

nature of the beast.

Weird.
you went to the wrong board. I have been to their board and they thought very highly of us.

Did they have anything to say about their "underwear fan"? That was quickly a multi-page thread that was en fuego on our board. It was a true What moment.