Indiana setting up to be perfect trap game | Syracusefan.com

Indiana setting up to be perfect trap game

chakka3421

All Conference
Unranked 1 loss team by 1 point to a ranked UConn team, beaten down by SU in Wash DC last year when they were expected to make it to the final four, our team & fans think we are really good, perfect time for a traditional power team who would like to do nothing less but exact revenge on us and get back in the rankings. Maybe I will end up going as it hopefully will be a competitive home OCC game finally.

Unranked 1 loss team by 1 point to a ranked UConn team, beaten down by SU in Wash DC last year when they were expected to make it to the final four, our team & fans think we are really good, perfect time for a traditional power team who would like to do nothing less but exact revenge on us and get back in the rankings. Maybe I will end up going as it hopefully will be a competitive home OCC game finally.
not too many trap games are at home. I am worried about the trip back from Maui. When are we coming back?

I watched iu , they aren't any better than Baylor IMO. As long as we take that game seriously we should win another close one...

i have had a horrible feeling about this game since i saw the schedule. the first game back from these type of tournaments, especially Maui, is usually brutal. Having to play an IU team that wants to get revenge from last season makes it even worse. I am extremely worried is an understatement

I think the team will be looking ahead to Binghamton:cool:

i have had a horrible feeling about this game since i saw the schedule. the first game back from these type of tournaments, especially Maui, is usually brutal. Having to play an IU team that wants to get revenge from last season makes it even worse. I am extremely worried is an understatement
Cal wanted revenge, how'd that go?

not too many trap games are at home. I am worried about the trip back from Maui. When are we coming back?
Today I believe. The team spent the night in Maui.

2 freshman in their starting lineup, in the dome. If we can't d them up then I don't know...

No trap. Cuse will be ready and will win. The only difference is the rims in the dome are not as soft as Maui. Cuse by a touchdown.

Cal wanted revenge, how'd that go?

it's not about revenge. i shouldn't even have said that other then IU will be more focused. This is more about a post tournament hang over. Not to mentioned Cal had 1 day to prepare for us. IU has a week

In all my SU-rooting years, I've yet to shake the memory of a really good SU team coming back from Hawaii in 1996 and losing to a really bad Miami team.

These things happen.

While I wish we had another game before Indiana, I'm glad we have a few days to recover from the flight.

Also worried about the jet lag, etc. I know they are still in Hawaii. Maybe coming back tomorrow? I think they are staying for Thanksgiving. Tough first game back home after a long trip.

Trap games happen against stuffty teams when team looks to looming big game...

Chill out buttercup.

I imagine tomorrow. I have to figure they are spending Thanksgiving in Hawaii, have a day at the beach after the tournament is over and then fly home on Friday. Game's not until Tuesday, and it's a night game. They'll be fine by then. Saturday will be drowsy if they practice. By Sunday they should be fine.

Today I believe. The team spent the night in Maui.

They're not going to spend all day flying back on Thanksgiving day. They'll get a day off, have their holiday dinner out there as a team and spend all day Friday flying back.

IthacaMatt said:
They're not going to spend all day flying back on Thanksgiving day. They'll get a day off, have their holiday dinner out there as a team and spend all day Friday flying back.

I saw a tweet from Matt Park yesterday that said they would spend the morning relaxing, have Thanksgiving meal at the resort, and then start their trip back tonight. Expected to arrive home around noon on Friday.

FairfaxOrange said:
Chill out buttercup.

I am chill I am just realistic. This scenario has a long proven history. A lot of you are acting like we just conquered the world and are untouchable. This has nothing to do about me thinking we are a bad team, or that IU is some great team. This is just how things work.

And the buttercup thing was pretty Fun weird

In all my SU-rooting years, I've yet to shake the memory of a really good SU team coming back from Hawaii in 1996 and losing to a really bad Miami team.

These things happen.

While I wish we had another game before Indiana, I'm glad we have a few days to recover from the flight.
I actually called that loss months earlier. We didn't have but a couple of days to get over the trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom