Indiana - Thug Ball... | Syracusefan.com

Indiana - Thug Ball...

I agree. Didn't think it was a F2.
I thought it was. If he had used his left hand to get the shove then it might only be a F1 but it was pretty low of him to do that.

I think Cooney's momentum made the foul look way worse live than it actually was. He needs to recognize the defender closing in on him and just make the safe layup instead of putting his body in jeopardy by going up off two feet - he's going to get hurt that way.

I think Cooney's momentum made the foul look way worse live than it actually was. He needs to recognize the defender closing in on him and just make the safe layup instead of putting his body in jeopardy by going up off two feet - he's going to get hurt that way.

Or passed the ball to someone else and use his body to block the defender.

No. He was pushed from behind. End of story.

the safe layup??? he tries to lay it in and it gets swatted into the 5th row. he went up strong and got pushed right in the back, extremely dangerous and hes not at fault at all for that. come on.

the safe layup??? he tries to lay it in and it gets swatted into the 5th row. he went up strong and got pushed right in the back, extremely dangerous and hes not at fault at all for that. come on.

Or pass to his teammate. Remember Ennis was in front of him at one point.

Or pass to his teammate. Remember Ennis was in front of him at one point.

that i agree with, he should have passed to ennis right when he got the steal. ennis was ahead of him, then once ennis realized cooney wasnt passing he slowed up.

vonleh was throwing elbows big time before the f-1,but not as much in the 2nd. half.

that i agree with, he should have passed to ennis right when he got the steal. ennis was ahead of him, then once ennis realized cooney wasnt passing he slowed up.

i want to know why it wasnt 4 foul shots.

Yes, the safe layup. What were we up at that point, 12-15 points? Cooney is the most important player on our roster - losing him to a busted ankle or knee would kill our season. It's very risky to leave both your feet with a defender immediately behind you.

vonleh was throwing elbows big time before the f-1,but not as much in the 2nd. half.
With a deliberate elbow to the face on a play where that was his third elbow. How do you not get tossed for a deliberate elbow to the face?

And you're wrong about this. If he went straight in from the right, there's no way that guy catches up to him. He slowed up to get both feet under him, and moved to the left of the hoop so he could dunk the ball.

And he wasn't pushed by that guy's hand - it was the body and momentum that pushed Trevor.

Yeah he was, the one that was called was at least the second time he caught Rak in the face. I was hoping it would make Rak get fired up and play mean, but it didn't really seem to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom