Indiana tickets for sale | Syracusefan.com

Indiana tickets for sale

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
Toronto Cuse bought the tickets.

Last edited:
If anyone needs or wants tickets, I highly recommend checking out stubhub. I got two first level tickets for 15 a piece and some upper level tickets are now going for under 5 dollars. You won't find a better bargain all season. There is no secondary market for this game.

Cusefan0307 said:
If anyone needs or wants tickets, I highly recommend checking out stubhub. I got two first level tickets for 15 a piece and some upper level tickets are now going for under 5 dollars. You won't find a better bargain all season. There is no secondary market for this game.
I never dealt with SH, how do you get your tickets?

Stubhub works perfectly fine. The service fee is lame, but I just bought 6 Indiana tickets for $39.89, including the service fee and the print at home ticket option.

I've bought ~$600+ tickets from Stubhub and had no issues with the tickets. I would advise buying the tickets that have the Instant Download option.

If you have any questions about it AC, let me know. Just sign up, add them to your cart, and then purchase them. They're almost as legit as Ticketmaster in my opinion. I think they offer a 100% guarantee that the tickets are real/non duplicated or your money back too.

Know what my favorite commercials on tv are? The ticket tree ones. No idea what company its for. But I chuckle.

I never dealt with SH, how do you get your tickets?

We got two tix in the student section (since they are on break) for $35 each. 100 level row E. Couldn't believe it.
Stubhub is legit. Don't worry about buying there.

StubHub (and the like) are a convenient means of buying & selling tickets. Yes, there are fees... but, it works. I buy & sell on a regular basis.

That hurts fellas. Thanks Moontan ! Already received and printed tickets. You are the man. My friends say thanks.
What are you gonna do aboooot it? Eh?

Jk, there are worse things out there than Canadians. But hopefully they're all behind bars.

I use Stubhub all the time -- both for concerts and sports events -- and even for parking passes. It has always worked perfectly. Never had a problem

Should have at least sold them to an American. Smh.
A Cuse fan from Toronto or an "American" from Bloomington... who would you rather see at the Dome?

I literally can't tell if this is a threat or a compliment. If compliment, thank you sir. If threat, I was jk Albany is beautiful and I wish I lived there.
You, my friend are shot and thats a quality i look for in a fan of the program. Congrats!

edowd26 said:
I literally can't tell if this is a threat or a compliment. If compliment, thank you sir. If threat, I was jk Albany is beautiful and I wish I lived there.

No you dont want to live here, The Gov destroyed all hope for the people of NYS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom