Indoor Practice Center live webcam | Syracusefan.com

Indoor Practice Center live webcam

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
" OUTSIDE of the facility there will be Plaza 44 which are 3 bronze statues of Jim Brown, Ernie Davis & Floyd Little"

Back when Daryl first got here I suggested a tribute to "The Legends of 44" by having statues for Ernie Jim & Floyd near the football complex. Glad to see it getting done.

Jason are there attachments for the Ernie Davis & Jim Brown statues? A have they started sculpting them yet? Do you know who is doing them? When are they going up?

Thanks

It's a little difficult to match this up right now with the early designs.
A couple questions -

That soccer field is staying there, right?
Also - the camera angle is showing the side of the practice center that's going to have the big orange 'S'?

How tall is the apex of the roof?

I was wondering the same thing.

Can Dixon practice in the new facility?

Is Manley's apex higher? (Manley seems to have a pretty high apex)

It's a little difficult to match this up right now with the early designs.
A couple questions -

That soccer field is staying there, right?
Also - the camera angle is showing the side of the practice center that's going to have the big orange 'S'?

Soccer field is staying. The camera is on the press box there and is facing the side of the IPF where the "44 Plaza" is supposed to be located.

said roger springfield...

f5657ea6e8a5225a9c0c692817d5bf5c-micdrop07.gif

Somebody needs to go hang a Syracusefan.com sign on the "New York's College Team" sign.

Or, Marsh needs to pull up a lawn chair, and we can see how many PBRs he can chug.

This is why I need to be back in NY. I'd have a kiddie pool out there, couple cases of beer, and you guys could watch me swim all day long.

Somebody needs to go hang a Syracusefan.com sign on the "New York's College Team" sign.

Or, Marsh needs to pull up a lawn chair, and we can see how many PBRs he can chug.

This is why I need to be back in NY. I'd have a kiddie pool out there, couple cases of beer, and you guys could watch me swim all day long.

Was thinking the same thing.

Who's going to be the first syracusefan.com board member to make it onto that live feed and how innappropriate will their actions be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom