Injuries... | Syracusefan.com

Injuries...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Babers said that OL Carlos Vettorello and WR/PR/KR Trebor Pena are likely done for the year. Declines to share an update on FB/TE Chris Elmore. Babers said before the bye that he expected OL Darius Tisdale to return before the end of the season, but no follow-up yet today.

Babers said that OL Carlos Vettorello and WR/PR/KR Trebor Pena are likely done for the year. Declines to share an update on FB/TE Chris Elmore. Babers said before the bye that he expected OL Darius Tisdale to return before the end of the season, but no follow-up yet today.

Sucks about Pena.

Tisdale hasn't played since FSU, if I'm not mistaken. Would love to get him back for the stretch run, even if just to provide depth in the second unit. Hope that Bleich and Davis are healthier now that they've had a week to recuperate -- would love to be able to field a quality OL with our best personnel Saturday.

Pena is a tough loss. Jackson is good but doesn't have the wiggle and burst of Pena.

Jackson's burst looked OK on that PR TD! I actually prefer him to Pena, when it comes to fielding kicks/punts. But obviously would love to have Trebor available too.

Just watching Tisdale week to week after his injury, he appeared to be getting better with each home game.

Started off with his bad leg on a scooter, putting no weight on it. Graduated to a big walking boot and then a smaller one. My guess is that he has to be close to being able to play again.

If Dino isn't saying anything on Chris, I would take that as an indication he is probably going to be able to come back and play this year. Hopefully soon.

So do we think Wax is on or off for Saturday?

1636401285293.jpeg

Gotta believe in the bye week we replayed some of the first half of Liberty and how we went after their QB Willis. I would think a similar approach?

Clemson put their fastest Safety on him. I'd maybe go with Greenwood (and hope he tackles) or Hanna or Carter. Malik will torch our LBs.
So beneficial for us if a lb could spy Cunningham. But, just don't think it's possible.

Clemson put their fastest Safety on him. I'd maybe go with Greenwood (and hope he tackles) or Hanna or Carter. Malik will torch our LBs.

Greenwood definitely seems pretty fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom