Injuries | Syracusefan.com

Injuries

anomander

Living Legend
I just don't get it. Every year we get decimated. Also, seems like most of the injuries occur at home.

- Duce looked and was acting fine, but not good enough to play? Don't even know what happened?
- Garrett Williams lives up to his status as the hardest hitting, best tackling, corner in the country. Dude makes a monster hit. Gets up. Celebrates, and then he's done for the game? For the life of me I couldn't figure out what happened?
- Mikel Jones i thought he was seriously injured. At that point I was despondent. Thank god it was just cramps.

This defense is good. Maybe even great, but we were thin up front to begin. Losing Lockett was crushing. We absorbed the huge loss of Thompson alright, but Williams and Duce can't be out for any extended period of time. This is our chance for a special season. To see it go down because of injuries, once again, it will feel cheated.

Lowery looked to be hurt pretty bad. Tucker came out twice limping and asked to come out. Gadsden got hurt once.

I just don't get it. Every year we get decimated. Also, seems like most of the injuries occur at home.

- Duce looked and was acting fine, but not good enough to play? Don't even know what happened?
- Garrett Williams lives up to his status as the hardest hitting, best tackling, corner in the country. Dude makes a monster hit. Gets up. Celebrates, and then he's done for the game? For the life of me I couldn't figure out what happened?
- Mikel Jones i thought he was seriously injured. At that point I was despondent. Thank god it was just cramps.

This defense is good. Maybe even great, but we were thin up front to begin. Losing Lockett was crushing. We absorbed the huge loss of Thompson alright, but Williams and Duce can't be out for any extended period of time. This is our chance for a special season. To see it go down because of injuries, once again, it will feel cheated.
Williams hit was helmet to helmet. I’m wondering if he stated to feel woosy or maybe some neck pain?

I wish Dino would rotate more players in. Especially when the win is secure. It preserves your best players and give your young players valuable reps. Maybe if Tucker didn’t play the 2nd half of Wagner he would have one less injury today? I just don’t get it.

It’s lower body. I assume hamstring given his history and the fact that he was struggling on the bike.
It looked like his right hamstring. He was walking back and forth on the sideline in the second half with a bit of a limp but no crutches or anything.

I wish Dino would rotate more players in. Especially when the win is secure. It preserves your best players and give your young players valuable reps. Maybe if Tucker didn’t play the 2nd half of Wagner he would have one less injury today? I just don’t get it.
We already play a ton of players on defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom