Injury report? | Syracusefan.com

Injury report?

orangemass

All American
ACC game, am I mistaken that their is suppose to be an injury report? Or do they only kick in for league games after week 5?

ACC game, am I mistaken that their is suppose to be an injury report? Or do they only kick in for league games after week 5?
I think they come out Thursday?

CrytTOPWEAEPE82.jpg

It's interesting that Clarke's injury isn't being mentioned. His redshirt case (came in with an injury) is the type that usually gets a 6th year of eligibility.

It's interesting that Clarke's injury isn't being mentioned. His redshirt case (came in with an injury) is the type that usually gets a 6th year of eligibility.

Maybe because his injury is season ending, while everyone else is week-to-week?

why a FR get a 6th yr?
If you can prove you where hurt during your red shirt year and you get injured another year they will typically give you a 6th year. Unlike Mr. Hunt you was not hurt his red shirt year and did not receive his 6th year.

If you can prove you where hurt during your red shirt year and you get injured another year they will typically give you a 6th year. Unlike Mr. Hunt you was not hurt his red shirt year and did not receive his 6th year.
I think Devon had his surgery prior to arriving at SU so I am not sure that this rule would apply.

I get that part, but it also means getting hurt again and missing most of a 2nd season and we are far off from that now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom