Injury Watch: No Tucker or Trill Today | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Injury Watch: No Tucker or Trill Today

Rumors to TDs season being over r greatly exaggerated
Would be great if he got some time with the headset on, then got some good game time under his belt to end the season. Build some momentum going into th off season

Would be great if he got some time with the headset on, then got some good game time under his belt to end the season. Build some momentum going into th off season
He should wait until there’s help back on the offensive line. No reason to put his body on the line unless there’s an improved OL on the field.

He should wait until there’s help back on the offensive line. No reason to put his body on the line unless there’s an improved OL on the field.
I dunno. O line looked ok this week. I think quicker passes and some run game are certainly helping. I think with Tucker in the backfield it affords the QB a little time with the D respecting the run.

No head set and that irks me
Hopefully either way he is absorbing things that would be hard to absorb mid game. I am sure he sees some things he can do differently, and others that he does well and needs to lean into more

Hopefully either way he is absorbing things that would be hard to absorb mid game. I am sure he sees some things he can do differently, and others that he does well and needs to lean into more
Yes but I’m still miffed at no head set ...

Froumy definitely look's out for the season based on the size of that brace...

It's an unloader brace for osteoarthritis . He can play in it, but he is banged up.

Department of redundancy department.
1604157063903.png

Is Marlowe Wax going to get emergency carries? Gotta be possible at this point.

So, if this explains the shift in the line on the game, how in the hell does Vegas know about this before we do? I am genuinely curious if anybody has any insight on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom