Interesting fact about Scott Shafer | Syracusefan.com

Interesting fact about Scott Shafer

You got that right.

Scott Shafer is a bad man.
Scott Shafer, aka HRG, aka Noah Bennett
hrg_l.jpg

When the boogieman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Scott Shafer.
Screw the "boogieman. Opposing offensive players and coaches are the one I want to see fear in their eyes. Let the boogie man worry about parents with flashlights.;)

I heard SS once punched a hole in cow to see who was coming up the road and his family crest is a picture on a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong.

Scott Shafer once murdered a tackling dummy while demonstrating the proper form and technique for faking a handoff.

Oh My God!!! What have I gotten myself into!!!! Hard Nosed Heidi? LOL

For your sake, we'll assume you are hard nosed at heart and not hard nosed looking like LB Lawrence Taylor or Mike Singletary salivating over "welcoming" a rookie QB to the NFL.

An adult toy company once tried replicating Scott Shafer's manhood... the result was a jackhammer tied to a baseball bat.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees the resemblance of this actor to my brother Scott.
ITS OK It will go away when the season starts. Your brother's eyes will turn red and he will sprout two protrusions from the back side of his head and the lips will take on a certain sneer that puts fear into the mothers of opposing players and thats just in practice sessions.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom