Introducing Myself | Syracusefan.com

Introducing Myself

DXcuse

Walk On
Just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I'm a CNY native and hardcore Cuse fan. I graduated from Liverpool High School in 2007 and finished my college experience on the hill as a member of the SUNY-ESF Class of 2011.

I have snooped around this board for several months and finally figured it was time to "jump in" and start posting in some threads. I've been needing an outlet to talk nonstop about Syracuse sports ever since I graduated and moved down to Annapolis Maryland.

I'm very excited by today's official entry to the ACC and I'm looking forward to catching several games this year including attending the Fine Mess tailgate @ Maryland.

Looking forward to contribute to the board and getting to know you all.

-DXcuse

With a screen name like "DXcuse" I should just make you aware that it will fall to you to tell opposing teams when and if they should suck it.

dx-1194910174-jpg.jpg

Just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I'm a CNY native and hardcore Cuse fan. I graduated from Liverpool High School in 2007 and finished my college experience on the hill as a member of the SUNY-ESF Class of 2011.

I have snooped around this board for several months and finally figured it was time to "jump in" and start posting in some threads. I've been needing an outlet to talk nonstop about Syracuse sports ever since I graduated and moved down to Annapolis Maryland.

I'm very excited by today's official entry to the ACC and I'm looking forward to catching several games this year including attending the Fine Mess tailgate @ Maryland.

-DXcuse

Good to have you!

I live in West Annapolis near Hero's Pub and the Mall. Been here for just over 2 years now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

With a screen name like "DXcuse" I should just make you aware that it will fall to you to tell opposing teams when and if they should suck it.

dx-1194910174-jpg.jpg
Haha I might just need to do that. ;)

Need a shot with all the originals in it... but I like how you think.
Weren't triple h and the heartbreak kid originals? With the road dog, bad ass billy gunn, and x PAC? And who can forget chyna. Ohhhhhhh you didn't know?

I live in West Annapolis near Hero's Pub and the Mall. Been here for just over 2 years now.

I live right behind the West St library in Germantown/Homewood, and my house has a big For Sale sign out front. So if you know anyone looking for a 4 bedroom near the new elementary school, send them on by...

Weren't triple h and the heartbreak kid originals? With the road dog, bad ass billy gunn, and x PAC? And who can forget chyna. Ohhhhhhh you didn't know?

Lol this post is awesome. Really brought me back. Nice memory.

Maryland bolts, so you decide to relocate to another ACC market. I like how you think!

They're trying to make me pay an exit fee.

I was going to stick around for Navy's entrance into the AAC. But then I realized I'd be sticking around for Navy's entrance into the AAC.

I was going to stick around for Navy's entrance into the AAC. But then I realized I'd be sticking around for Navy's entrance into the AAC.

The house next to mine sold, so you missed out. Me not so much

Yeah figures I was all pumped to see local games when Syracuse got the ACC invite back in 2011 but then Maryland had to go and muck everything up and move to the BIG. All the more reason to go all out for this year's game.

I thought the Road Dog and X-Pac were the coolest sons of guns to ever grace this planet when I was a kid. Feeling nostalgic.

-DXcuse
Welcome DX. You are the eXtreme version of DCCuse and DCuse.

:rolling:

And for a short while, Mike Tyson was in DX.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...

I'm so glad I'm long past that.
im still unpacking from a move last august...and just this weekend i found a box that had a New Age Outlaw's tshirt.

i promply washed it and after... wow, what a 15 year absence maybe?...its going back in the rotation this summer.

Oh Lord

im still unpacking from a move last august...and just this weekend i found a box that had a New Age Outlaw's tshirt.

i promply washed it and after... wow, what a 15 year absence maybe?...its going back in the rotation this summer.

Oh Lord

OOOOOOHHHH you didn't know-oh!

The ACC better caaaaalllll soooomeeeebboooodddyyy!!!

For the 14 other ACC teams in the attendance, and their millions of fans watching around the globe...

The great state of NY it proud to present...

Jim Boeheim's devastating zone...
Scott Shafer's hard nosed football...

THE SYRA-CUSE OR-ANGE!

And we've got two words for ya ACC...

SUCK IT.