Iowa? | Syracusefan.com

Iowa?

That'd be one of my top picks. Carver-Hawkeye is an awesome arena and Iowa City is a cool town.

I can't remember if we're home or away, though. If we're home, I don't think too many CNYers will head out to watch Iowa, but they're still probably no worse a draw than 75% of the Big Ten teams.

Either way, good opponent.

We are home this year. We were at OSU last year.

Just shows our status is dropping and we don't hold the TV appeal anymore to draw one of their big names.

I guess it makes sense given we could/should have played them last year. But we only get a P5 non ACC/ex Big East team in the Dome once every 2 years for this thing would have liked someone better.

I'd rather not. Iowa is my second favorite team because my dad is from there and went to school there. I'd cheer Orange all the way of course though.

As someone that lived there for years, I say - ****** yeah! Beating the Hawkeyes would bring great joy to me! Plus, they usually play a fun style of basketball to watch with very little defense thrown in. I like it!

I'd go to IC for that.

Just shows our status is dropping and we don't hold the TV appeal anymore to draw one of their big names.

I guess it makes sense given we could/should have played them last year. But we only get a P5 non ACC/ex Big East team in the Dome once every 2 years for this thing would have liked someone better.
Iowa made the tournament last year.
They are solid and play a fun to watch style of basketball.
It won’t be a grind milk the shot clock game with them.

How does Louisville get a home game 2 years in a row against a premium opponent.
Last year home for Michigan State
This year home for Michigan?

Louisville should be getting no favors from the league office for the all the NCAA Chit they have done.

How does Louisville get a home game 2 years in a row against a premium opponent.

Louisville should be getting no favors from the league office for the all the NCAA Chit they have done.

Unreal...

Idiots
Out
Wandering
Aimlessly

I have some pretty annoying associates out here that are die hards. This will be fun. I will be ramping this up every chance I get

Yup just shows we are lower than Nc St and Ville in the pecking order. All self inflicted we get one of those matchups if we don’t suspend Frank for bogus crap no other major program would.

They were ‘down’ last year and still had a very good season. You can make the case their regular season was better than any we’ve had since Ennis.

lol

We have the biggest arena and close to the most expensive season tickets to begin with. Now people have been told the only non ACC teams they’ll see in the Dome are either Georgetown or every other year a rotation of Iowa/Nebraska/Minnesota.

Michigan would have been great since they lose everyone and it could be Juwon Howard’s first marquee game as coach this truly sucks.

We have the biggest arena and close to the most expensive season tickets to begin with. Now people have been told the only non ACC teams they’ll see in the Dome are either Georgetown or every other year a rotation of Iowa/Nebraska/Minnesota.

Michigan would have been great since they lose everyone and it could be Juwon Howard’s first marquee game as coach this truly sucks.
Why the bleep are you trolling this hard? Iowa is not Rutgers or Penn State at basketball. They are a fine opponent and will bring an exciting brand of basketball for our fans to see.
When we finish in the regular season in the top four we will start getting the Michigan programs, Purdue Types in this challenge. To claim our program is being told we’re only gonna get midtier opponents is just utterly trolling.

I would rather beat a mid tier big 10 team with the young team we have them play the top team and lose the game.
The win we had against Maryland two years ago in the challenge was big for our resume when were literally the last team in.

Can't be here, everything is under water. But then again Carver Hawkeye is on a slight hill, so it is probably ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom