IPF Interior | Syracusefan.com

IPF Interior

BVille44

All Conference
In my opinion the interior of the IPF looks very bland with its white walls. Does know why SU Athletics has not put up large displays of NFL players like Freeney/McNabb, lacrosse greats, and soccer players in the MLS like Bono.

It’s a very impressive structure from the outside but in my opinion the interior could use some work to make it much more appealing for football, soccer, and lacrosse players/recruits.

In my opinion the interior of the IPF looks very bland with its white walls. Does know why SU Athletics has not put up large displays of NFL players like Freeney/McNabb, lacrosse greats, and soccer players in the MLS like Bono.

It’s a very impressive structure from the outside but in my opinion the interior could use some work to make it much more appealing for football, soccer, and lacrosse players/recruits.
It's always about money and priorities.

of all the things to spend money on, this would be the last after everything else is complete.

I beg to differ.
I've been in there, and while it's a very nice facility, it is also incredibly bland.

It's a cheap fix to put up some large murals or whatever of Syracuse greats, or a shot of the Dome w/ a big crowd, etc.

Would go a LONG way towards making the inside of the IPF look a LOT better, for only a little (relatively speaking) $.

I agree with this, although the Dome interior is a much bigger priority. Syracuse has to do more than cover it's bland concrete walls with posters, and it's bland practice facility walls with the same. But I bet they have plans for both

Last edited:
I beg to differ.
I've been in there, and while it's a very nice facility, it is also incredibly bland.

It's a cheap fix to put up some large murals or whatever of Syracuse greats, or a shot of the Dome w/ a big crowd, etc.

Would go a LONG way towards making the inside of the IPF look a LOT better, for only a little (relatively speaking) $.
My guess is that they are darn happy that they have an IPF, bland walls or not.

I don’t think it’s that important. Nice, but not important. Below is Alabama, Michigan, and Clemson.
B29E747D-F840-4DF9-BD55-15161FE8F466.jpeg

I agree with this, although the Dome interior is a much bigger priority. Syracuse has to do more than cover it's bland concrete walls with posters, and it's bland practice facility walls with the same. But I bet they have plans for both
I hope they at least update the graphic banners in the dome during renovation. They are looking a bit
tired IMOP.

I hope they at least update the graphic banners in the dome during renovation. They are looking a bit
tired IMOP.
What graphic banners are you talking about?