iphone popup - wont allow me to access site | Syracusefan.com

iphone popup - wont allow me to access site

PhatOrange

Living Legend
just an fyi but i can't use the site anymore on my iphone. i'm immediately redirected to an app pop-up. used to only happen periodically and now it's everytime. i delete the pop-up, go back to the site and it happens again.

just an fyi but i can't use the site anymore on my iphone. i'm immediately redirected to an app pop-up. used to only happen periodically and now it's everytime. i delete the pop-up, go back to the site and it happens again.
Yeah, every time for me too for weeks now. I have given up and using forum runner now. Only a problem on iPhone for me, not on iPad nor pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
had the same problem. work around might be going incognito or private browsing (whatever it's called on your browser). it won't remember your handle or password but it's something

Try now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom