Is anyone ready to entertain | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Is anyone ready to entertain

NBA scouts love Lydon's pump fakes.

Bwahahahaha.

It kills me that it took him 32 minutes before I even saw something resembling an aggressive move on offense. And he dunked it...which made me happy, but sad because he seems content to just be on the floor. That being said, thought in the first half he was great on defense. It's not like he's a total dud out there - he's just not giving us much on offense. Unless this is the decoy thing again.

As OrangeDW mentioned, the pump fake on that one play was incredibly frustrating. I have no idea any more what he's doing other than not scoring unless he's wide open for three, or off offensive rebounds. Lammer's is burying jumpers in your face....do the same my friend! You're better than him!

Bwahahahaha.

It kills me that it took him 32 minutes before I even saw something resembling an aggressive move on offense. And he dunked it...which made me happy, but sad because he seems content to just be on the floor. That being said, thought in the first half he was great on defense. It's not like he's a total dud out there - he's just not giving us much on offense. Unless this is the decoy thing again.

As OrangeDW mentioned, the pump fake on that one play was incredibly frustrating. I have no idea any more what he's doing other than not scoring unless he's wide open for three, or off offensive rebounds. Lammer's is burying jumpers in your face...do the same my friend! You're better than him!
Lydon doesn't realize how dominant he could (should) be.

Sadly, he's on his way toward going down as one of the most underutilized talents we've ever had here imo.

15 boards is respectable any night. just didn't seemed to get engaged offensively til it was too late. and part of that was the volume shooting of TT.
with our guard play if I was him I would have declared two months ago.

People really need to stop comparing Lydon to Grant. I guess because their both PF's? Grant plays big minutes and usually closes out games for OKC because he is a terror on defense and can guard 1-5.

Against Golden State, OKC was switching and Grant successfully defended KD, Curry and McGee within a 3 minute time span.

i don't see lydon as a top 25 pick right now. and i don't see a deep tourney run to move up much.

One thing about being drafted is you don't necessarily have to be able to do everything, you just need one or two really good skills/traits. Being able to shoot the three at 6'9 is probably good enough. NBA teams would rather have a master of one skill than a jack of all trades who will always be up against a mismatch. Lydon can provide value in the NBA even in limited minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom