Is Drew Allen Set In Stone? | Syracusefan.com

Is Drew Allen Set In Stone?

Ozcuse

All American
Just wondering with the ND quarterback situation if Drew Allen could/would be courted at the 11th hour to go there. May be a non-starter if it's too late or if Oklahoma is able to restrict him going to a 2013 opponent.

Cause for worry?

I was thinking the same damn thing. But you may have just answered that question in your post. As an opponent of Oklahomas this year, I would have to think they can restrict him from transferring to ND? Unless they can't because he's a grad student? Idk

drew allen.jpg
Drew Allen
@DrewAllen121 May

New main twitter picture!! #OrangeNation

I think he knows where he is going.

Just wondering with the ND quarterback situation if Drew Allen could/would be courted at the 11th hour to go there. May be a non-starter if it's too late or if Oklahoma is able to restrict him going to a 2013 opponent.

Cause for worry?
Drew sounds like a thoughtful and deliberate guy. He researched and visited several schools before deciding on SU. He said he likes SU's coaches and the offensive system that he feels suits his talents. I'd be surprised to see him make a last minute switch, but I suppose anything is possible.

In addition coming from big time Oklahoma program, Drew Allen has more game experience than any of our backups giving him an advantage over the others - I give him best odds to start and am more encouraged than ever we will do well this year.

I like the NCAA football 14 picture he has on his account.

yes, hes set in stone as the Orange starting QB.

nd has a former nd starting qb on the roster, Syracuse does not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom