IS ESPN 3 THE ONLY WAY ON TUES? | Syracusefan.com

IS ESPN 3 THE ONLY WAY ON TUES?

Rossco123

Scout Team
I assume we play at 7:00, why is Monday on on ESPN 2 and the winners game not on? Can anyone help me with ESPN3 if that is the case. They won’t let me on.

Sure seems that way to me ESPN owns the rights to the games and can put them on whatever network they please. I am surprised both games are not ESPN 3. Guess there wasn't anything better to show on ESPN U this Monday night.

I assume we play at 7:00, why is Monday on on ESPN 2 and the winners game not on? Can anyone help me with ESPN3 if that is the case. They won’t let me on.

Tonight is on the U

SUAthletics.com shows ESPN3 for Tuesday. And my FIOS listing (tri-state area) doesn't have Cuse on ESPNU for tomorrow, looks like Va Tech vs. whoever. Might indeed be ESPN3.

Must be dependent on where you are. Here in the Boston area, ESPNU will be showing SU.

I get ESPNU but it has BBlall, "no info" in the time slot on Directv.

Cablevision only shows today's game and the Colgate game when I did a search. Colgate game is on SNY btw.

No time has been set for that, right? is it definitely at 7?

every listing I've seen has the game tonight on espnU

I get ESPNU but it has BBlall, "no info" in the time slot on Directv.
yes because they do not know who will be playing who for tomorrows games yet

I think it's the Tues night game that is a concern. Right now it looks like ESPN3 only.

wow, I didn't realize til just now that there's another game tomorrow.

alright, just consulted the ncaa site that has the official bracket. If SU beats Man. tonight they will play the winner of Brown/Albany tomorrow at either 4 or 7 on ESPN3.

edit: apparently they decide at some point after tonight's game what time the game tomorrow will be.

I would assume su plays at 7. no way they're playing at 4 on weekday in syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom